ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

What he afraid of?

The answer is ; he don't deserved her. But he wont let her go. He wont. He don't have any courage to live without her again. It sucks. Too sucks.

Tzuyu walking from upstairs to the downstairs, wearing only his shirt makes his eyes fixed on her and didn't blink even for a second. He gulping when seeing this ; the thing that he like before - she wearing his shirt.

But tonight, after for four years missing and wanting her to coming back again, she's finally here.

She's become his's again.

"D-did the kids a-already sleeping?" He ask, slightly stuttering as tzuyu raising her eyebrows and wearing her smile.

"mhm" She hummed, walking towards him and purposely walking passed in front of him, wanted to take a sit on the couch beside him but he grab her waist and pulling her to the back makes she sitting on his lap.

His heart beating and alive again. He got her! Fuck he got her! The fact that make he going crazy. Is this true?

"You still smelling the same baby.. I miss you so much." He whispered onto her ears and could feel how his breath blew onto her skin making her heart dancing and she feeling nervous again - just like how she with him for the first time.

"O-of c-course. I-im the same person right?" She stuttering in nervous. He smelling her neck from behind, gripping her waist much more tighten makes she biting her lips of how fluttered she is. She could feel the butterfly roaming inside her stomach and heart!

His arm that wrapping around her with his hand holding her hand, this is heaven. Both of them wanting this forever. Yes forever.

"I know i didn't deserve you. I didn't deserve you at all. I freaking don't stay beside you when you're having a hard time and giving birth to my twins and i really a jerk tzuyu. I freaking didn't deserve a strong girl like you. But, I wont let you go again. I fucked up without you. Im sorry because i can't let you go." He said, softly unto her ears and she could heard how sincere he is.

She turning her body to the side, makes she can staring onto his face. She lift her hand, caressing his cheeks and stroking his hair with a tint smile.

"Then don't let me go. Don't let me go forever jungkook...
I want to stay with you. Not only me, but also our kids. They already want to meet you a long time ago! But i lied. I told them that you're working far far far away until today, they finally got to meet you."

She lean her lips to his ear.

"Meeting Their good looking and hot daddy." She whispered before pulling her head back with a tint teasing smile. He raise his eyebrows and staring onto her face for a while.

He can't describe this feelings at all, how he's in awe, full with adore, simp, obsessed and grateful. He's grateful of having her and meeting her even he need to face this hard and cruel life.

His eyes looks really soft and sincere.

Too sincere.

"You're really really beautiful tzuyu.. I want you forever. I wont lose my chance this time to proof to you that i love you. I love you and i really really love you." He said while caressing her cheeks a little and slightly raising his eyebrows.

"Im sorry for making you thinking that mingyu is my husband too. If not, you will not involved in the car accident. It's all my fault." She pouting makes he raising his eyebrows more and slightly tilting his head in curious.

"Then who is he?!" He ask slightly stern.

"Unnies brother. I mean my bestfriends brother."

He squinting his eyes when she said that. He just want to make sure she wont lie to him.

"What?! I swear!"

"Then if it's true, kiss me first." He raising his eyebrows with a tint smirk plastered on his lips. Yes, real and old jungkook finally coming back again. He's much more naughty and being his own self again - after being with her.

Everything changed to usual and normal back only with her existence. That's how great her power is.

She quickly giving a quick peck on his lips and he just tched and rolling his eyes in unsatisfied. Peck? Not his things.

She chuckled a little and cupped his cheeks again before landing her lips slowly, kissing him deeply for this time. He immediately respond onto it, kissing her, biting and sucking her lips with a greedy groaned.

She pulling him more by his nape makes he grabbing her waist and battling in who will dominate the kiss. He tilt his head a little, kissing her again again and again. The taste that he miss, craving and adore for past four years.

It's her. Only her can make he crazy like this. There is no one else. No.

"baby...." He mumbled between the kiss, his hand slowly sneaking inside her shirt, holding her bare waist with his rough gentle palm makes she flinched a little. Just like their first time. Everything being first time again. Everything.

He slowly broke the kiss, their forehead glued each other and staring deeply into each other eyes too. Their breath blewing hardly, slightly panting and sharing the air together.

"I love you so much." He mumbled again, staring onto her lips and look up into her eyes. Her heart already making it's problems. Didn't stop thumping and can't hide this fluttered, happy and nervous feelings. Finally. Finally she's with him again.

He give a tint soft smile and grabbing her body, hugging her tightly and slowly lift her up makes she hugging him too just like a koala. He slowly walking to his room, with the most romantic, soft and full with love - just like walking with a background romantic music. Love.

It's finally love.