ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ 3️⃣2️⃣

The next day, tzuyu slowly waking up with her body aches, her waist feeling a little hurt and her head slightly spinning. She groaned and look at beside her, it was jungkook who sleeping peacefully, facing her with his arms wrapping nicely around her waist.

And yes, they still naked makes she remember again of what happened last night. He's going hard and wild with those uncomfortable position.

Her eyes fixed on his face that looks much more calm and cute when he sleeping like this. A tint smile plastered on her lips and her hand suddenly lifted, bringing it onto his lips.

She trace her fingers around his lips

I really really fall for you jungkook....

She thought.

He flinched a little and whining before slowly open his eyes.

"Hmmmmm?" He ask in half asleep then tighten the hug.

"Ah Let me go! I hate you!" She push his chest but he didn't even budge and tighten the hug more. His half asleep eyes immediately wide when hearing that she hate him.

Sulking?! Of what?!

"Why baby...???" He ask and pouting a little while she groaned and rolling her eyes, act like she annoyed of him.

"I hate you! I hate everything you did to me last night! Huh!!" She lied. She lie that she hate everything he did to her last night. Actually it's not that she hate EVERYTHING, It's just...

she don't like he put her in that position! It's so uncomfortable and she didn't like it! But, the sight that she can see him through the mirror actually she like it!

He raise his eyebrows and smirking a little, before grabbing her waist, pulling her more closer to him makes his dick poking and pressing hardly into her core.

"Ahhh.." She bite her lips and jolted a little, pressing his shoulder to hold the pleasure plus pain. Yeah, he go rough last night! Of course She's sore.

"Im hurting you huh? You didn't like what? Position? Or you didn't like im going rough?" He ask and eyeing her twitch face.

"I-i... i..."

He press his dick into her again makes she blurting the honest things she feels.

"yeah! I don't like the position!" She said and grabbing his shoulder, hugging him tightly with her trembling hands. He already hard as fuck right now. 

"Im sorry baby... Then after this i will let you ride me again again and again. It seems that you enjoyed riding me before." He whispered with a tint smirk and and give a kiss on her shoulder before slowly pushing her. She sighing and hissed when his dick no more pressing her.

"Are you hurt that much?" He ask with his tone hearing a really worried and caring tone. She bite her lower lips and slowly nodding as he smiling a little and stroking her hair.

"Im sorry hm? Im really sorry." He smiling and caressing her cheeks as she just staring into his eyes deeply. That feelings always come again again and again.

Feeling of afraid losing him and feeling of questioning what is their relationship right now.

Ps : Want more update ? 😲