ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ 3️⃣3️⃣

At the afternoon, Tzuyu walking to the downstairs and yes, they didn't went to their office since it's weekend. She rub her nape and walk slowly with her phone is inside her hand. Jungkook who sitting on the couch at the living room and watching the television, immediately fixed his eyes towards her. He raise his eyebrows and wearing his serious cold face while staring onto her deeply.

Tzuyu gulping a little when her eyes meet him. That fluttered feelings always running and he always didn't fail to make her fluttered everytime she with him.

"Let's going out?" He suddenly talking when she was about to take a sit. She stand straightly again and raising her eyebrows to him.

"W-where?"

"Let spend time together. The two of us. Wherever you want to go. I will bring you there." He said in slightly stern as if he was giving a command to her. She nodded a little makes he smirking and immediately stood up from his seat. He walk to her, grabbing her waist makes her body glued to him.

"I will wait for you and go prepare yourself. Don't wearing something too reveal hm? You're mine remember that!" He whispered and giving a peck on her cheek before walk away from her to get ready too. She biting her lower lips with a tint smile and also red tint colour plastered on her cheeks in embarrassed.

He never fail make she fall for him again again and again even though she try to forget her feelings and dont want to put her hopes high towards him.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Along their way to somewhere, tzuyu didn't even talking and so do jungkook. The situation seem tense and jungkook actually keep trying and searching for an ideas of what topic should he talk. But, he can't. He seem much more thinking about their relationship. He also didn't know what to do.

They were not a thing.

They were not in a relationship.

But they have the same feelings.

and even doing the stuff that a couples do!

Only Jeon Jungkook that being too egoist and don't want to admit his feelings while Tzuyu trying to hide and don't want to take a first step.

But what Jungkook know is,

Tzuyu is his's. She can't go anywhere and can't be others's !

"Alright. We're here." He parked the car and take off his seatbelt before look at her. Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and giving a confuse look to him.

"Amusement park? W-why?" She ask in really weird since she know that Jeon Jungkook, a bad ass CEO never going to such places.

"Why what? You like it don't you? You like being here right?" He ask while raising his eyebrows with a tint smirk.

Yeah of course tzuyu can't denied this and she really really really like to being here. This is such a heaven. Places that full with games, foods and this is her favourite hang out place after all.

"Let's go." He get put from the car and tzuyu just nodded, follow him from behind.

This is such a weird behaviour of jeon Jungkook. But he just want to spend time with her. He don't know why but just to do this. For her happiness?

Ps : Did you guys already sleeping?? 👀👀👀 ( for those who were night at their country keke)