ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx 2️⃣6️⃣

It's already 8:00 PM, Tzuyu was watching the movie in full focus until jungkook walking down from upstairs after he done doing his night routine. He looks much more cheerful, his lips smirking a little, his slick back and slightly wet hair, it's make her heart thumping loudly and doing a flip.

She could feel her stomach was having a firework show!

He wears his black shirt with a leopard print shorts, walking towards her and taking a seat beside her on the couch.

"What are you watching?" He ask as she slightly cursed herself when his perfume spreading into her nose. He's smell really gentle and manly!

"E-ermm j-just a movie?" She stuttering makes he chuckled and grabbing her waist, makes she sitting closer to him. He lean his head towards her makes she gulping in nervous out of sudden. She always being this nervous when she get closer with him, no matter if they already have sexs many times!

"Lets watch together baby.. and then will you sleep with me tonight? It's more better if you sleep with me everynight after this." He whispered with his lips brushing onto her cheek.

"i-i..."

"Come on.." He grab her waist and lift her up makes she sit on sit on his lap, laying down, just like he hold a baby in his arms. Her eyes fixed onto his face as he look down and raising his eyebrows a little.

"Is this okay? Comfortable?" He ask with a tint smile. She slowly nodding as he giving a wink and chuckled before lifting his head, looking onto the television. He enjoying the movie but tzuyu?

She keep staring onto him, her hand slowly wrapped around his body and she lift her right hand, touching and tracing his adam's apple slowly with her index finger. His eyes slightly widened, he gulping makes his adam's apple move up and down.

He's nervous. He's going crazy and he cursed himself of feelings like this.

"You're really looking good jungkook.." She suddenly said as he slowly look down and grabbing her hand that touching his adam's apple before. He place her hand on his cheek while he staring into her eyes, seeing a whole universe in it.

She really perfect and he really really fall for her. But he can't confess nor admit it.

"You're beautiful too." He give a tint smile and his eyes showing his true feelings. It's so soft, mixed and sparkling at the same time.

"Why did you taking care of me? Did you treat another girl same as you treat me?" She ask and thats question giving a big heavy stone crash inside his shoulder and inside his heart. It giving a big impact.

He can't mutter any words. He froze and his tongue locked.

She could see his face switching and she make a fake smile.

"Oh im sorry. Im sorry for asking this. I know im just a slut who you need to fuck with. Im just the same with other girls. im sorry." She smile and pulling her hand from his hand that placed on his cheek just now. She still on his lap but she move her eyes to the movies again. He gulping and look to the front too but his mind running those question from her.

Why you asking like that tzuyu?

And why?

Did you feel the same just like what i feel too?

He wondering her feelings towards him too but at the same time, he pushed his feelings away again, again and again.