ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ 3️⃣4️⃣

They walking side to side, getting inside the amusement park as tzuyu's eyes immediately sparkling seeing the rides. She didn't mention nor say to him that she want to ride it. She's controling herself to not over joy.

Jungkook glance to her and chuckled a little when seeing her eyes fixed onto the rides and her lips parted in amaze and excited.

"You want to ride it huh?" He suddenly ask makes she quickly fix her face again and raising her eyebrows to him.

"Hm?"

"I know you like this place right? Let's go. We will ride that!" He said also excitedly, pointing his finger to the pirates ship ride. Her eyes slightly widened, can't help but to smile and nodding aggressively before he grab her hand and dragging her there.

He buy the token and the two of them get on the pirates ship together with another people too. Its started to move makes tzuyu grasp his arm tightly, makes he look at her with his heart beating only for her. He lose over over and over again, only with her touch.

She look at him too, showing her puppy eyes as he give a tint smile and holding her hand.

"Enjoy yourself." He wink before the pirates ride getting faster and getting much more extreme. She shout and even stood up from her seat while holding the seat's protection. He grab her hand tightly to make sure she didn't get hurt or what.

His eyes fixed on her ; how she shouting, smiling and laughing really hard.

His eyes getting teary out of sudden, thinking that he really really fall for her. But... he still didn't want to admit his own feelings.

"Wahhhhhh!!!!" She shout and spreading her arms apart makes he gasped and quickly grab her waist, pulling her down makes she sitting on his lap.

"It's dangerous!"

She chuckled and hitting his hand but still spreading her arms. She's so happy while he smelling her scents, hugging her tightly as if today is their last day together.

The ride become slow and finally stop as she take a deep breath and still smiling widely.

"Let's go! I want to ride that!" She pointed her finger to the short roller coster. She stood up and pull him to stood up too before she drag him to there. He keep his tint smile and just follow her, giving all what she want.

She enjoying those rollercoaster, ferries wheel and even bumping car but what he did today is... staring, looking and falling in love again again and again.

"Wah! So good to be here!!" She sighing with a chuckled with her hand intertwined with him. His smile didn't faded even for a second and his heart getting more heavier when thinking that he will lose her.

no.

Please he don't want to lose her and never let she go away!

"Done? Let's grab a drink or snack?" He ask while raising his eyebrows and smiling, earning a nodded from her before they walk to the food vendors with their hands intertwined with each other as if they were a couple.

"What do you want?" He ask and let go of her hand, taking his wallet to buy her some snacks or drink.

"Erm..." She pouting and can't thinking of any foods she want right now even though there are many foods in front of her!

"Hm?" He ask again, studying her pouty lips makes he smiling and chuckled.

"What do you want baby? Want to go another shop? Im okay with it." He said and tapping her cheeks a little.

"mmhmm!" She nodded aggressively earning a wide chuckled from him.

You're Too cute tzuyu.. Cute as fuck.

She grabbing his hand again, dragging him while running to another foods vendors that selling an ice cream. He raise his eyebrows and look at her in disbelief. Only ice cream?

"What? You only want ice cream? Drinks or snacks? Or.. you want to grab a proper dinner? It's already 7 PM though!" He said while furrowed his eyebrows and staring deeply into her.

She pouting and shooking her head.

"No. I only want ice cream."

"But no! You need to take proper dinner too!"

"I don't want! Please.." She shaking his arms, wanted to persuade him to buy her an ice cream. He sighing with his eyes closed and look at her face again.

"Alright alright..." He give a tint smile and order an ice cream for her. Tzuyu can't help but to hugging his arms, feelings really close to him and really don't want to let him go. She need him. She want him in her life.

And didn't they know that their feelings is mutual?