ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ 4️⃣0️⃣

He lift her up, walking the both of them to the kitchen's counter and he place her onto the kitchen counter without breaking his kiss. He then broke the kiss, lifting up his shirt and throwing it away while staring onto her deeply, and madly. She gulping when her eyes meeting those dark eyes of him. Really scary. He gripping her waist, pull her closer to him until she sit only at the edge of the kitchen counter.

He lean forward to her ears, blowing his warm breath onto her neck makes she gripping his shoulder and quickly turn on of this.

"Don't cum until i say so. You're freaking make me mad baby girl. If you cum before my command, something more bad will happened to you." He whispered, biting her neck a little makes she moaned and breathing heavily. She already afraid of what she need to face. This is disaster. This is problems to her! And actually to him too since he know that he can't hold his cum too long too when it's come to her.

But he can make sure he hold it. He will win this no matter what.

He grinding his hard bulge that poking hardly inside his pants towards her core makes she shout and biting her lower lips.

"J-jungkook...."

He smirking when she bucking up her hips more, pressing her core to his bulge more hardly makes he hissed and biting his lips too. His hand sneaking inside her shirt, playing with her bra before get inside her bra, squeezing and massaging her breast earning a low moan from her.

She's freaking wet right now. She need him.

His hand then slowly unbuttoned her jeans, pulling it down to her ankle as she now leaving only with her messy shirt and panties. He biting his lips seeing how she wet through her panties and he waste no more time to rip those panties away.

"Don't cum baby before i say so." He whispered again and kissing her neck as she hugging, gripping his shoulder tightly. His fingers brushing and teasing her clit makes she jolted up and moaned hardly.

"Ahhh.. jungkook!"

He smirking sarcastically and with a swirl movement, he thrusted his finger inside her makes she scream and biting his shoulder.

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

He thrust in and out earning a soft moaned and could feel she was clenching around his fingers. He kissing her jaw with a groaned and pain because his dick still didn't freed from his pants. His precum already leaking because of those moans, those whined and those wet sounds of her.

Its so good to hear this.

He pull his head back, seeing those purple marks on her neck makes he smirking in satisfaction.

He add another finger inside her makes she closed her eyes tightly, mouth gape open and throwing her head back while supporting herself with holding his shoulder. He staring of this sight of her, he lick his lips and his eyes getting darkened.

"ahhh ahhh ahhh.."

He thrust again in speed as she arched her neck more and he curled his fingers makes she clenched around him tightly.

"Don't fucking cum." He warned and a smirk plastered on his lips.

"i-i can't j-jungkook... P-please.." She begging with her cracked and desperate voices but he wont eat that. He wont eat with those beg words from her. He even pick up his finger pace makes she scream and finally release her cum onto his fingers then dripping down onto the floor. She breath heavily and biting her lower lips while he glaring to her deeply.

She slowly look at him who right now glaring, breath heavily with his chest up and down and looks really mad.

"I fucking told you don't cum!!!!!!!" He shout and gripping her chin, giving a really really deep glare. Her eyes getting teary because of this behaviour of him. This is really not jungkook. He never treated her like this before.

"You want to cum huh??!!!! I will make you cum until morning!!!" He shout again and immediately loosened his grip on her chin before unbuckle his belt. He pull down his pants make his dick sprung proudly and her eyes widened seeing this.

He grab her hips closer, slamming his dick inside her without warning.

"Jungkoookkk!!!" She shout as he started to fuck her senselessly. She threw her head back because of how he filled her up. He pulled out his dick before slamming it back into her wet core making a wet sounds.

"Like it huh??!!!" He ask with a groaned, held her hips to steady her on the kitchen counter. He pounded his dick into her harshly with his lips tugged her lips. His hips harsly meet her's making a slapping wet sounds hearing really loudly.

"Fuck ahh ahh ahh ahh jungkook s-stop i-i c-cant!" She stuttering, trembling and feeling her climax again.

"Fuck baby, you make me mad. Fucking going out with that guy. I fucking hate it." He whispered and grabbing her, lifting her up makes she wrapping her legs around his waist and he grab her arms to hug his neck. He still inside her and he didn't slide it out while walking to the wall. He holding her legs and pushed her onto the wall, thrusting inside her again makes her head hit the wall but she didn't even focus on it. What she focus right now is his harsh painful fuck but at the same time the great pleasure coming in.

"ahh ahh" Moaned escaped from her lips again and threw her head backwards to the wall as he staring onto her deeply, enjoying how she is messed and moaned because of him. Her head move on the wall when he fuck her hardly. While fucking her, his hand taking off all of her shirt and yanked it away makes the two of them fully naked right now. He kiss her collarbone while still thrust inside her.

"Look at how my dick burried inside you baby, it's so fucking good. Does he make you feel good like this too???!!" He ask and giving a hard slammed inside her makes she jolted upwards and forced her to shooking her head.

"N-no! No Jungkook!!"

He could feel she was clenching around him tightly makes he groaned and kissing her collarbone and neck.

"J-jungkook!" She scream as he give a deep thrust, before she release her cum again for the second time. He smirking a little, feeling her warm cum while she breathing heavily, panting and can't even move. She can't do anything. Totally weak.