ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ 4️⃣1️⃣

But guess what?

He didn't finished yet. He still hard and still succeed in holding his cum. He leaning his head towards her, giving a kiss on her cheek.

"Im not finish yet baby. This is your punishment and i will make sure you only could feel this good when you're with me. No one else other than me." He whispered and walk while carrying her to the upstairs. He get inside his room, walk to the bed and slowly put her on the bed.

She can't even move or mutter any words. She's too tired, with her forehead full with her sweats, her eyes closed and panting heavily.

"Stood up and turn your back now!!!" He said sternly but she didn't even move. He grab her hand, make she turning her back ; ass facing him and he kneeling behind her. He stroking his dick a little, feeling how her cum coat his dick just now before he slowly insert his dick inside her from behind. It's doggy style.

He fuck her again, throwing his head backwards while she resting her head on the bed. she's too weak.

"Ahh ahh jungkook..." She whined and gripping his hand that holding her back.

"So fucking good baby. So tight." He mumbled and picking up his pace, thrusting again and again. Her moaned getting much more hearing, every motion sending her higher higher and higher. He slam his dick again and again inside her hardly and deeply. She whined, whimper and biting her lower lips.

She clenched around him again, she squirming, and legs trembling.

He give another hard deep thrust before she release her climax again. She want to fall down on the bed but he grab her shoulder, pulling her onto him and hugging her tightly. He turn their body around, as he now laying down on the bed and he make she sitting on him.

His dick still hard and poking onto her core makes she biting her lower lips sexily despite her tiredness. His sex drive is carzy. He's really that good in bed and really full with his stamina. He's crazy.

"Ride me baby. Make me cum." He whispered and grabbing her neck towards him, kissing her on her lips. She kiss him too, biting his lips slowly, passionately and sucking it.

She give a last bite on his lips before she pull her head back weakly, placing his dick in front of her core and slowly sliding down taking him inch by inch.

"Fuck baby.." He groaned while she closed her eyes tightly and biting her lower lips to hold the pleasure and also pain because of her sore part. It's took her a while to sliding down and take him in whole.

She rest her hand on his chest, looking down with her face switching and slowly rocking her body back and forth, riding him. His eyes rolled back and she was bouncing on him like there is not tomorrow. He hold her hips, guide her to ride him roughly and deeply.

"Fuck baby yeah like that! Keep going!" He moaned, arched his neck and so do her.He groaned each time she slammed herself down, loving how lost she is in her pleasure because of his dick.

"ahh ahh jungkook..."

"Yes i know baby.. Keep it up.." He hold her hips and he thrusting inside her this time, bucking up his hips meeting her. He pounding from underneath her makes she falling down her head onto his chest. He groaning and cursing but still wanted to go hard in order to arrive at his climax.

"Oh god jungkook!" She scream and biting his chest as he pulling her neck up to him, kissing her on her lips while still pounding inside her.

"Fuck Fuck fuck baby, im close im close!" He groaned. and arching his neck makes she kissing his jaw. His dick hit perfectly inside her and to her spot. His pace become maintain and he hugging her before he thrust deeply and hardly makes she jolted a little and he groaned loudly, cumming inside her.

"Fuck...." He cursed with his lips parted and could feel his warm cum flow and mix with her's. She panting heavily and so do him. The room filled only with their heavy breath, catching their breath while stay still in that position.

Jungkook then slide out his dick from her, tightening his hug and kiss her on her lips. She totally lose, she's weak and can't even move. His kiss also she could not replied. Too tired. He could feel and could hear her breath getting hitched and really heavy makes he realize and in guilty.

"Im sorry baby, im sorry for going rough. But i fucking don't like you with him. I hate it tzuyu. I hate it. You're mine tzuyu. Forever mine. I don't like sharing." He whispered and giving a kiss on her cheek and her forehead before hugging her tightly. She snuggled onto his neck and also hug him tightly.

Did you really love me jungkook?

I will take it as a yes?

And i really hope you didn't used me because i really really love you and i can't accept the fact that you only use me.

Please. I really love you.

Ps : We will continue tonight 😏