ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ 1️⃣8️⃣

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Tzuyu getting inside the bathroom, taking her late night shower while humming to the songs without hear any sounds that jungkook get inside her room.

"Hm hm hm hm~"

"love me like you do~ la la love me like you do~ Touch me like you do~ ta ta touch me like you do~ What are you waiting for~ "

She singing happily under the shower as jungkook gulping hearing her beautiful voices. The lyrics she sang also turned him on making he bite his lips, eagerly waiting for her at the outside of the bathroom silently. She didn't know this.

"Fuck that's make me want to touch you more tzuyu.." He mumbled and biting his lower lips. After for a minute inside the bathroom, tzuyu only wrapping her body with a towel before getting out from the bathroom. She gasp when her waist wrapped by his muscular arms from behind, her heart thumping loudly as she know that must be him. Jeon Jungkook.

"baby..." He whispered and giving a multiple wet kiss on her neck, sucking the water dripping from her shower just now. Her breath start to fasten, gripping her towel tightly and biting her inner lips. He cupped her cheek from behind, make her turn her head back and kissing her lips from behind ; sucking, biting, licking and tasting.

while kissing, his hand roamed to her collarbone and down to her breast, slightly massage it makes she moaned and throwing her hand back to his neck. She whine at the sensation. He purposely running his hand to her private part, brushing it makes she arch her back towards him, brushing her hips to his hard bulge.

"Fuck.. You want me huh baby?" He whisper unto her, his heavy, warm breath giving a chills to her body as she just groaned to respond. He kiss her shoulder, biting it before pull her more closer to him, pressing his hard bulge more harder onto her hips. She gasped, moaned and weak. Too weak until her hands loosened the towel,rolling down from her body.

He hissed, really hard. His dick hard for her. This sight of her, makes he going crazy.

"Fuck this." He spat and immediately lifting her up, walking to the bed without wasting anymore time. He laying her down, gripping her legs and pulling her to the edge of the bed while he still standing between her legs seeing those beautiful view of her. He gulping his saliva hardly, seeing how wet she is and how perfect she is now laying in front of him naked with her messy face and doe eyes. Her flushed face looks so sexy to him too.

He quickly taking of his shirt and his pants, making his dick sprung out in front of her as she gasp and fixed her eyes onto it. He's much more bigger. He's beautiful.

"I can't take this anymore baby." He mumbled and staring still onto her face, adoring her so much. He's crazy over her, he's simp and he want her. He grip her legs, parting it and stroking his dick a little before immediately rammed inside her making she gasped and jolted forward.

"J-jungkook!"

He groaned as he hear she moaned his name. He started to thrusting inside her while staring onto her. He now basically fuck her while he standing and she laying at the edge of the bed. Her eyes rolling back, his hips getting deeper into her and filling her really full, bare, raw and good.

His thrust getting faster as her mouth agape open, grabbing his hand that touch her stomach. He's so big and she full with his dick.

"Oh fuck jungkook... so good!"

He smirking with a deep breath, his eyes getting darkened and getting more turn on because of her compliment.

"You like it huh!" He ask while still ramming inside her deeply, hardly and harshly.

"Yes... yes! Yes! Jungkook!" She moaned making he bitting his lips, licking it and holding himself from releasing his cum. She breath out, eyes tightly closed and totally in messed. The bed shaking roughly, and he could feel she was getting closed. Her wall clenched around him makes he biting his lips tightly.

"J-jungkook—"

"Don't fucking cum yet baby!" He give a warned, as she whined and can't hold this anymore.

"I-i can't!" She clench her fist onto the bedsheet as he still fucking her roughly and deeply. Its so good to not cumming. So good.

He could feel again and again she was getting closer and he honestly don't want this to end. He giving a deep hard thrust before pull out from her making she whine as she didn't get to cum. She feeling empty! He smirking looking at her reaction; which is showing her eyes in desperation and annoyance. He bend down his body, kissing her onto her lips as she didn't respond to his kiss making he staring onto her face.