ʙᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ

Beep!! Beep!! Beep!! Beep!! Beep!!

The monitor of the heart rate beeping loudly and the vitals signs showing that he's in critical ; vitals signs unstable and not within normal limits. His chest raising up and down rapidly, his body trembling and started to breathing really really heavily.

"Fuck! Doctor!!!!! Hyungs!!!"

"Doc!!!!"

Taehyung running to the outside while the other boys were rushing to jungkook, gathering and holding him who shaking but still unconscious.

The doctor and his assistant came running, bringing those defibrillators ( Tools that use electric to pump the chest to give a normal heart rate )

They stepping backwards, giving the doctors a space with their heart worrying about jungkook as fuck, they can't stand still and can't see jungkook like this.

"Give a first pump!"

Dom!

"Second!"

Dom!

With the second pump of electric on his chest, the vital signs showing the normal rate again and his body slowy to calm down. The doctor and his assistant sighing while closing their eyes in grateful. Grateful of still able to safe him.

"H-how's doc? Is he okay?!!" Jin ask, stuttering with his eyes withered in worried.

The doctor sighing again and giving a tint smile to them.

"He's really in critical. I don't know how long he will staying. But let just pray and hoping for the best for him. You guys need to put your trust and keep talking to him everyday, giving him a support. I believe, he will survive. Okay? And... It's better for you guys to search anyone or anything that being his main supporter. He really need that - To stay alive." The doctor said makes jin eyes slowly release his tears and the boys start to walk back and forth - they want to hold their tears as well.

"Shh he will be okay." Namjoon grabbing jin's shoulder, rubbing his back to calm him down even though he, himself feelings really worried of jungkook right now.

"We will go first, and if anything happened please tell me immediately. Be patient and stay strong for jungkook." The doctor said, tapping Namjoon's shoulder before the doctor and his assistant exit the room.

Right now, leaving all of them, crying silently, in frustrated and worried.

Jimin was staring to the view at the outside through the big glassy window, taehyung was gripping his hair while looking down on the couch, jhope blanking alone and suga also do the same. They can't thinking of anything anymore to help jungkook. What they can do is, putting their trust and hoping for the best.

"Jungkook will be alright. Okay guys?! Don't worry. Im sure, He will be alright." Namjoon slightly said sternly, want to convince all of them to not give up on waiting jungkook. They really need to wait and giving jungkook their strength.

Jungkook will be alright.

He will be okay.

Right?