ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ 2️⃣3️⃣

Its a day full with happiness for jungkook today. After what happened last night, he really getting more wanting her as his's. But... what's happen today makes him mad, and can't control himself in angry.

Tzuyu getting inside jungkook's office room and seeing he was sitting down on the swivel chair while flipping the files. He's getting busy, mad and annoyed because of the another project that involved with that 'Wong Company'

She gulped and walk closer to him, standing beside him before slowly putting the files without talking much more things. She want to walk away but her hand grabbed by him makes she biting her lower lips and slowly turn to face him. He look at her and raising his eyebrows a little.

"Can you give me a kiss? Im lack of energy.." He pout a little as she hold her chuckled. The door of his office room suddenly swung open makes he immediately let go of her hand. He stood up, his eyebrows furrowed and glaring to the guy who standing still with a smirk in front of the door.

It's Lucas Wong.

Tzuyu's eyes somehow widened, gasped and in shocked before lucas glance to her too and raising his eyebrows seeing her. It's her, Chou Tzuyu. His ex girlfriend.

Tzuyu's heart thumping loudly in shocked as she meet her ex boyfriend again. After she break up with him and further her studies abroad, she never meet him until now. She meet him again. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and clenching his jaw when seeing the two of them staring onto each other this long.

"Chou Tzuyu!!!" Jungkook shout makes she flinched and gulping before look at his face.

"Get out and stay still at your workplace!!" He shout again, in mad even though he didn't know what the relationship between tzuyu and lucas before. But he already assumed this. He assumed that the two of them must be having something before.

Tzuyu nodded with a gulp and biting her lower lips, walking towards the door and want to walk pass Lucas but lucas grab her wrist.

"Tzuyu.. It's me. Lucas." Lucas said while she wriggled her wrist and let go of her hand from him.

So they know each other huh?! I see!!!

What he thought is true. They know each other even more than friends.

She walk away, exit the room leaving the two of them as jungkook getting really mad. His breath getting heavier, his teeth grinded hardly and his fist crumpled tightly.

Lucas then look at jungkook again who seem really different as usual and he could see how jungkook is in mad.

"Bro~ Come on. What's wrong with your red face, red ears and red eyes today?" Lucas ask with a smirk while taking a sit in front of him, at his table. Jungkook taking a deep breath and taking a seat on his swivel chair again, giving a deep glare.

"What the fuck you coming here???!!!" He ask, slightly in shout.

"Just to deal about our project? You said you want me to meet you. Not my representative." Lucas shrugged his shoulder.

"Even if you come here, i wont accept any deals and i don't want have any business relationship with you!"

"Really?! Hmm... I want to be a friends with you and now, you reject me just like that. It's okay though. Atleast i got to meet my ex girlfriend again here. Thankyou Mr.Jeon." Lucas said and stood up from his seat. He walk away just like that, leaving jungkook hissed and hitting his table roughly in annoyed and mad.

"Ex girlfriend huh??!!! Ex girlfriend??!! I will make sure your ex girlfriend having a great pleasure from me!! Not you bastard!!" He spat angrily. Really in angry.