ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ 1️⃣9️⃣

"I dont want finish this early baby... not because i don't want you to cum." He whispered making she whined and grabbing his neck, kissing him on his lips greedily. She bite his lips before trail down her lips to his neck and ear.

"Fuck me jungkook..... please.." She whispered makes his dick pulsing, throbbing, and stretching much more hard hearing this.

He biting his lips and without wasting anymore time he pull his body back, standing again and pulling her down makes her ass really hanging at the end of the edge of the bed. His eyes getting wild onto her body seeing his marks all over her neck and his hand mark all over her body too. It's much more beautiful when its on her.

"I will fuck you hard and good baby.. Because of you." He said with his darkened eyes, full with lust as she withered and breathing heavily hearing this. He grab her leg up, placing it on his shoulder make she shriek a little before he bend his body a little.

"You're so beautiful like this baby, desperate for my dick. So beautiful." He whispered and rubbing his dick at her core making she moaned and arched her back. He slowly inserting his dick inside her again and thrusting in full of speed this time.

"Ahhh.. ahhh.." She moaned softly and whined with her face switching, her eyebrows furrowed a little, holding the pleasure.

"Fuck baby, You feel so fucking good. So fucking tight! it makes me going insane and want to fuck you nonstop baby!" He mumbled between a groaned as she breath heavily, panting and biting her lower lips because of his dirty talk.

Its turn her on even more.

He pick up the pace even faster as she scream and grabbing his shoulder. He bend and kissing her lips, feeling a little care about her pain.

His thrust getting deeper and hit her really good making she clenched around him leaving he cursed.

"Fuck baby.. so good.." He groaned between the kiss while he ramming inside her still. She shaking, her legs trembling and her body getting much more chills because of the maximum pleasure of this new position for her.

She can feel him more, big, hard and full inside herself. No wonder why every girls want him. Look at his stamina and his perfect skills. Too good. She can feel herself clenched, getting tighter and wanting to release a climax as he feeling this too. He threw his head back, pumping inside her while holding her leg and hips to steady her.

Thrust,

Hard,

fast,

deep,

harsh.

It's feeling so good for both of them.

"I-im closed k-kook!" She gripping the bedsheet with her both hand as he keep fucking her, ruining her. His hips touch her, the sounds of the wet skin slapping and moaned echoes around the room. Too much pleasure.

His thrust getting sloppier as he panting heavily and bending his back again, kissing her.

"Cum baby. Cum with me." He whispered and still fucking her. She bite her lower lips, arched her back with her eyes closed tightly before releasing her climax. He give a last deep thrust before releasing his cum inside her ; filling her nicely and warmly.

He fall down onto her body, pushing her a little forward to make themselve laying on the bed nicely again before he hugging her tightly.

"You're so good tzuyu.. You're mine and forever mine." He whispered at her ear while she panting, breathing and catching her breath. It's just a night full with pleasure to them but.. Something running inside her mind. A really big question.

#Lastfortoday? 😳