Hi 。◕‿◕。

Welcome to my book of one shots/mini stories. Every, uh, chapter(?) will vary in length but they all most likely have at least 1,000, words if not more. The minimum amount of words however is 500 cause I can't think of stuff.

I come up with a lot of ideas on my own but I will take recommendations. Though, I will probably write some ships/plots better than others. There will most likely be a lot of uncommon/underrated ships and less of like Nomin and Markhyuck(sorry to those of you who like these ships). I'm fine with ships like Jaeyong, Yuwin, Luwoo, and Johnten but I don't know much about them so if I write those, they might suck too so sorry for that.

If you do want to request a ship, you can either just say the ship name and give me free range to write however or you could tell me a possible plot, trope, or relationship dynamic you want the ship to have.

Will Not Do:

Smut

Abuse(physical)

Rape

Furries

Omegaverse

Serial Killer AU

Basically nothing violent

*For anyone who wants to know why I won't do these, it's one of the following reasons: 1)Makes me uncomfortable 2)I have absolutely no knowledge of these/how to write them 3)Both*

Will Do:

Mentions and implications of smut

Heated makeouts

Emotional abuse as well as mentions and implications of physical abuse 

Fluff

Angst

Other genres I can't think of at the moment

Will Do Upon Request:

Little Space

Hybrid

Crime AU

CEO AU

Gang AU

Mafia AU (I can try)

Tragic Endings (I'm a sucker for happy endings)

*These are upon request because I know little to nothing about these/writing about them and want my writing to be as accurate as possible when writing such topics. If you request one of these topics, please give me as much info about it as you can and bear with me, thank you*

Disclaimer: I write these for fun, not necessarily because I ship them.

I think that's it for now, thank you!