Give Me A Moment|Chenle x NCT Dream(mostly Mark)

"Oh, that reminded me of something!"

The dreamies groan. Mark leans forward to look over at Chenle. "Can you say it within one minute?"

"Uh, maybe if I talk really fast."

"Would it just be better if you told the fans later?" Renjun asks.

Chenle nods. "Probably."

With a clap, Renjun smiles at the camera. "Okay, then. Chenle will tell you something later. Bye for now."

Everyone waves. "Bye!"

Once the live is over, the group splits up, chattering amongst themselves. Chenle stays in place and begins typing up what he wanted to say before he forgets. He sighs when a detail slips his mind.

Mark gently nudges him. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I just already started forgetting what I wanted to say."

"You'll probably remember later."

Not likely

Chenle just nods, not having the energy to try explaining. Once he types and re-types the message, he posts it where the fans can see it. He hopes his members read it too, since his point was to tell them 'cause it relates to their previous conversation. The fact that he couldn't say it out loud is already unsatisfying.

"Chenle?"

"Hm?" He looks up to see Jeno peeking into the room.

"Wanna come with us to eat?"

"Sure."

————————————

Another live, even more things to say, stories to tell. The good news is that it's not just Chenle who has a lot to say, but he still has the most.

"Okay, one more story", Renjun tells him.

"Two."

"One."

"Just summarize them", Mark intervenes. "You can be detailed another time."

"But the details are important."

"Then, let's see if we have time at the end."

"But", Chenle starts and then the words die in his throat.

But I won't remember

While the members are busy talking, Chenle gets to work typing down his stories. The first one goes fine but like he thought, he forgets details of the second story. He sighs, visibly frustrated which earns his bandmates attention.

"Is everything okay?" Mark asks, looking over at him.

"It's fine."

Chenle goes quiet while he tries to remember everything and waits for the last few minutes of their live so he can finally talk.

Once the time comes, he's still rushed, which he tries to ignore, but it only seems to irritate his members even more. Renjun is staring him down, Jaemin is gently tapping his leg and Jisung is rolling his fingers around each other, all silently telling him to wrap it up.