The Thoughts I Have|JohnSung

Johnny x Jisung

Jisung is laughing with his friends when Renjun stops and taps his arm. "He's looking at you."

Ever since Johnny had walked in, Jisungs been aware of his every move, so he already knows where to look and finds Johnny watching him, looking so damn good. The fact that he has the males attention boosts Jisungs ego and makes him give a little smile, not at all opposed to Johnny taking that as an invite.

"Jisung's gonna have fun tonight", Jaemin teases.

"I hope so", Jisung admits, wanting nothing more than to kiss Johnny and see how far that goes.

"You should go dance with him", Donghyuck encourages, already starting to push him away from the group.

"Don't make it obvious!"

"You're the one that's eye-fucking him!"

"I am not!"

Chenle snorts. "You might not but Johnny is definitely eye-fucking you. Look."

Jisung looks at where Johnny is in between his friends but paying him no mind. And God, he looks too hot for his own good. They way he's eyeing Jisung like he wants to taste him...fuck. Jisung wants him so bad.

"Let's go dance", he says.

"Is your inner stripper coming out?"

"If it'll make him pin me to a wall and kiss me, then sure."

Jisungs friends cheer and crowd around him as they move onto the dance floor. Mark and Jeno watch as Jisung takes turns dancing closely with Donghyuck, Jaemin, and Renjun, trying to attract a certain someones attention.

Mark attracts some of Johnnys friends attention, being friends with them himself, and waves them over until they eventually become one big group. Mark and Yuta dance together and laugh at Johnny, who's yet to pay them any attention. Instead, he dances with Taeyong, keeping hawk eyes on Jisung.

"Does he even know we're here?" Jeno asks Jungwoo.

Jungwoo laughs. "I have no idea."

After a while, they get tired and split up to get drinks. As Jisung passes Johnny, he feels a light slap on his ass, and looks back to see Johnny grinning smugly. He smiles back, really hoping it means what he thinks it does.

The idea of being with Johnny eliminates any want for alcohol as Jisung wants to be perfectly sober for the experience. His friends constantly laugh and tease him, entertained by how obvious his feelings are, but he doesn't care.

Late into the night, Jisung ends up helping guide a drunk and even clingier Donghyuck to Jaemins car. Once all his friends are safely packed into the vehicle, Jaemin gives Jisung a hug and a sloppy kiss to the cheek before pushing him away and waving. He watches Jaemin drive off and then turns to see Johnny waiting by his car while his friend pack into another.

"Do you need a ride?" Johnny asks when he approaches.

I wanna ride something

Jisung clears his throat and nods. Seeming to know what's going on in his mind, Johnny laughs and nods towards the front seat. Johnny immediately puts on some gentle music that honestly doesn't do much to ease Jisung. He remains aware of everything Johnny does, when he taps his finger against the steering wheel, rests one hand on his leg, licks his lips, pushes his hair back.

The only thing that makes him look away is his cellphone vibrating. He turns down the brightness a bit and then finally reads the texts in the groupchat, all of his friends asking for an update on him and Johnny. Jisung glances at Johnny and then quickly types out a response, telling them he's with him.