Let Me In|MarkHyuckMin

Mark x Haechan x Jaemin

Jaemin shakes the feeling of Marks hand on his arm off of him as he washes the dishes, focusing on the sounds of running water and clinking dishes to drown out Haechan and Marks fun. He gets so caught up in trying to ignore him that he doesn't notice when they stop and Mark walks into the kitchen.

"Hey."

"What?" Jaemin asks without looking at him.

Mark rolls his eyes while sighing. "You could've joined, you know."

"And worry myself on purpose? No thank you."

"Haechan told you himself he's okay."

"Yeah, I'm aware. I worry anyways. Speaking of, please tell me he's in the shower and the bed isn't left with your remnants. "

"Yes, you prude. I put the sheets in the washer and I'm in the middle of changing them to new ones. They smell like lemon, which should make you happy."

"Good." Jaemin stops what he's doing to look at Mark. "Shouldn't you be with Haechan right now?"

"He told me to talk to you."

"Mission accomplished. You can stop standing here now."

"For someone who doesn't hate me, you sure act like you do."

"For someone who calls himself intelligent, you act really dense when it comes to this. Are we done here?"

"Sure."

Annoyed from their conversation like he usually is, Mark saunters into the living room  and seats himself on the couch to watch TV. Since everything he does annoys Jaemin anyway, he doesn't both watching anything the male might be interested in and puts on the sports channel.

He isn't expecting when Jaemin walks into the living room, looks at the TV, and sits on the couch opposite him.

Feeling the males eyes on him, he looks at Mark. "What?"

"You like this?"

Jaemin rolls his eyes. "You fucking dumbass, I told you this."

"What? When?"

"You know what? It doesn't matter."

"No, really, when did you tell me?"

"Can you recall a time where I would tell you anything?" Mark furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "Point taken."

The sound of the bathroom door opening gets their attention. Jaemin sits up, excited to see his boyfriend. He smiles when he sees him appear, drying his hair. He holds out his arms, happiness filling him when Haechan stands in his hold.

Haechan giggles at the way his boyfriend is looking at him. "Hi."

"Hi, precious." Jaemin loves the flustered expression that takes over his boyfriends face and leans in to kiss his nose and then peck his lips.

Haechan sighs against Jaemins lips and gently plays with his hair before seating himself on Jaemins lap to hug him. Jaemin wraps his arms around the male, holding him as tight as possible, needing him. But the hug is over too soon and then Haechan is standing in front of Mark.