Don't Lose Hope pt.4|TaeSung, YuHyuck ft. JohnMark and RenWoo

Taeyong x Jisung, Yuta x Donghyuck
ft. Johnny x Mark and Renjun x Jungwoo

"You have no idea how excited this makes me."

Taeyong chuckles. "Well, I find this a little less awkward than your other friends, though they seem nice, and I like talking to you. Plus, I told Jungwoo that he talks about you so much I might as well talk to you myself."

Renjun laughs. "He's so awkward about it, but it's cute."

"It's so funny to tease him. Especially because it's me."

"Does it still bother you?"

"So much", Taeyong groans, making Renjun laugh. "Hopefully this gets it through Woos mind that I'm really not thinking of him like that or feeling anything any longer."

"What do you feel exactly?" Renjun asks curiously.

"That I like spending time with Jisung and he makes me happy and it's worth taking a chance. He already told me that he's fine if we never become anything and I did apologize like fifty times in advance and he did call me cute, which made me blush."

"Well, I can say that Jisung wasn't lying. He obviously likes you, yes, but it's clear that he enjoys being around you in general and he's an understanding person. He's also a really good person."

Taeyong nods. "I can tell."

"That makes things easier."

Taeyong laughs. "If you're trying to be threatening, it's not working. Chenle already told the singles about you, Donghyuck, Johnny and Mark."

"Is that what you guys do? Make fun of us?"

"Hey, I don't say anything. I merely listen." And then he adds, "And maybe laugh a little."

"Mhm." Renjun checks the time. "Okay, we have an hour. Let's get into business."

————

"Hi", Jisung says softly, admiring Taeyong.

"Hi", Taeyong says softly. "Do I look okay?"

"How cheesy is it if I say you look perfect?"

Taeyong giggles. "Really cheesy."

"I've decided I don't care, you look perfect and that-", Jisung cuts himself off to reword his comment. "You...are adorable."

"You're pretty cute too. Especially when you smile."

Jisung chuckles awkwardly. "Thanks."

"So, where are we going?"

————

"How do you think the date is going?" Yuta asks, turning his head to look at his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna guess it's going well. I'm sure Taeyong will have fun. Jisung is an easygoing person and he's really thoughtful too so I'm sure they're having a nice time."

Yuta hums and shifts to face Donghyuck and admires his side profile. Donghyuck takes notice and smirks.

"Don't do that, you ruined it."