Favorite|JohnMark

Johnny x Mark

Mark shoots a nervous smile at the camera and then claps, exclaiming, "Time to meet my boyfriend!"

Johnny proudly walks into view and sits down next to Mark, wrapping an arm around him. "Now, before any of you say anything, this isn't a joke. I don't know if I could handle pretending to be Mark's boyfriend."

Mark turns to Johnny, confused. "Why would I ask you to do that?"

Johnny chuckles, finding him cute and presses a kiss to his head. He turns to the camera. "I know—we all know—Mark is oblivious but I didn't think he was that bad. You're probably gonna laugh when I tell you what happened."

"They'll definitely laugh."

"Okay, so, if you're new here, just know that I was not hiding my feelings at all. And with Mark, there's really no point, he's that oblivious."

"Johnny!" Mark whines, leaning against his boyfriend's shoulder. 

Johnny gives Mark another kiss to appease him and smiles at the camera. "So most people knew about my feelings and there'd be comments about it and one day, I told Mark 'everyone is saying I look like I'm in love with you' to see what his reaction was and he just shrugged it off and literally said 'yeah, that tends to happen with best friends sometimes'." Mark groans and hides his face in Johnny's shoulder, causing Johnny to chuckle. "That didn't tell me much and I wanted some indication of whether or not my feelings were reciprocated so I kept trying with little things. I'd hold Mark's hand in public and say we look like a couple, I called one of our hangouts a date, compliments don't work anymore but that's probably my bad."

 "He's complimented me since the beginning of time and that's not romantic unless you make it romantic but clearly I couldn't tell when the meaning switched."

"Yeah. I didn't do it all the time because sometimes, I thought that Mark knew and just wasn't saying anything about it to spare my feelings."

"That's not what I would've done, by the way", Mark speaks up, sitting up so he's fully in view. "That's not what I did. It was last week and like Johnny said, there's always those comments about him being obvious or being down bad and those wondering when I'll realize."

"Never", Johnny answers with a laugh. "He needs a prompter."

Mark lightly smacks Johnny with an adorable pout on his face. Johnny has to kiss him later. "And there were so many comments like that and conversations and I literally asked you guys what you're talking about and you just laughed and told me to watch the video again and ask Johnny and of course, he didn't give me a helpful answer either." Johnny grins. "So I said something else instead."

"This is the funniest part", Johnny says. "Acting like I didn't already pull this, he said 'wow, there are a lot of comments saying you're in love with me", so I asked him how he felt about that and he had the audacity to shrug again." Mark chuckles, looking terribly cute. Or maybe it's just Mark. "And say, 'it's not like it's true' and normally, I would push a little bit but I couldn't be bothered to so I was straight up like 'sweetheart' and of course, he didn't notice anything. I asked him if he ever noticed that he's the only one I call nicknames, the only person who's shoulder I lay my head on, the person I'm always close to when we're in the same vicinity, the only person I call cute, the only person who's hand I hold, the only person I give special treatment to. His eyes widened and he was like, 'it's true?' and I asked him if he really didn't know and if you guys didn't know, Mark sucks at lying."