If You Want My Love pt.2|YuJohn ft. DoHyuck and JaeWoo

Yuta x Johnny ft. Doyoung x Haechan
and Jaehyun x Jungwoo

Johnny stares at the male in the doorway, eyes wide in fear. His hands clam up, his body tenses, and his heart is beating irregularly.

Because in the doorway is Haechan, who heard his confession.

Doyoung watches his friend in worry, seeing the change in him after Haechan announced his presence. Johnny stares that the door, not wanting to look at either of them.

When Johnny shifts and moves over, Doyoung realizes what he's about to do, and jumps on him. Johnny groans, successfully prevented from making a run for it.

"You two need to talk", Doyoung tells him.

"I don't want to", Johnny says, unknowingly hurting Haechan.

Haechan understands why this isn't an ideal circumstance, he knows Johnny never meant for him to know of his feelings, but Johnny is one of his closet friends and he's made it pretty obvious that he hates space, whether giving or receiving.

"Can I talk?" The pinkette asks, quietly.

Johnny can hear the sadness in his voice, guilting him. He sighs, "Fine. Doyoung, please get off of me, I won't run away."

"Don't even think about trying, I'll get back up."

Johnny nods, letting out a dramatic gasp when his friend moves off of him. Doyoung rolls his eyes before shutting the door behind him.

"I didn't know", Haechan starts. "I tried to figure out what was wrong with you and we all know I assumed it was me but I had no idea why. How long have you been hurting?"

"A long time."

"How long, Johnny?"

"Are you gonna overthink if I tell you the answer?"

Haechan stays quiet, aware that whatever answer he gets will become trapped in his mind, haunting him.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize before and I'm sorry for hurting you at all."

"You can't help who you like", Johnny tells him, avoiding his eyes when he looks at him.

"Were you ever going to tell me?"

"Yeah...when I'm dying."

"Johnny!" Haechan exclaims. "Please tell me you haven't been bottling up your feelings around Yuta too."

"No, I talk. I don't always say a lot but I talk."

"Now I understand that conversation with you and Mark a few weeks ago. He felt really guilty about yelling at you."

"I know. He wrote me an apology and bought me food."

Haechan thinks over what he wants to say, trying not to ask stupid, obvious questions or ask too much of the male.

"Do you...do you still need space? From m-me?" His lip quivers, eyes becoming watery.

Johnny rushes over, scooping him a hug. Haechan cries softly into his chest, feeling awful.

"I'm getting better", Johnny tells him. "But...I've been told not to push myself so I might still need space sometimes."

Haechan nods before moving up to hug Johnny tighter, pretty much in his lap at this point. Johnny does his best not to be affected by it, knowing now isn't the time to even think about his romantic feelings when someone he loves is crying.

"Take your time, I don't wanna push you."

His heart breaks as he says it, mentally begging to just ask for Johnny to talk to him and hangout with him again.