A Lot|JohnDo

Johnny x Doyoung

Johnny sees that his text has gone unread for twenty minutes and while that's generally fine, it's unusual for Doyoung. "Why isn't he answering me?" He looks up as Taeyong walks past him. "Have you heard from Doyoung?"

"We spoke this morning."

"Oh, okay." Hoping that he won't seem weird for it, Johnny presses the call button and lifts the phone to his hear.

"Hello?"

Relief blooms in Johnnys chest. Then, he remembers he has to explain. "Hi, sorry. I just...I got worried."

Doyoung chuckles. "You're cute."

Johnnys heart flutters. "You too. Just to be sure, is everything okay?"

"I guess", Doyoung answers with a sigh. 

Johnny frowns. "What's wrong?"

"Taeyong told me that you all were thinking of going out for drinks and that's fine but I feel like a little worried but I don't wanna intrude on your night out."

"Did Tae invite you?" Johnny asks, looking at Taeyong curiously.

"He did, don't worry. I just don't want you to feel like I always need to be with you, plus I should learn how to handle things like this."

"You know I like when you're around, right? I don't really care what it is."

Doyoung smiles. "I know. I feel the same way. Let me just try tonight and we'll see how well I handle it. I'm gonna let you go now. I'll be watching TV and stuff so just call me if you need me since that gets my attention easier. I love you."

Johnny smiles. "I love you too."

————

As soon as Johnny texts that they're leaving Taeyongs apartment, Doyoung, who'd been doing anything he possibly could to entertain himself, throws himself into watching movies. After the first two, he hunts down a TV series, afraid that if he thinks for too long, he'll start overthinking about his annoyingly handsome boyfriend getting drunk in a place surrounded by strangers. He knows that Johnny has his friends but he doesn't have much faith in their alcohol tolerances.

He's in the middle of the seventh forty-something-minute long episode when his phone rings. He sees that it's Taeyong and gets hit with a panic that he tries to calm down as he answers and lifts the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, Doyoung", Yuta greets. "Taeyong and Johnny are wasted and Johnny keeps complaining that he wants his Doyoung." Doyoung can hear the chuckle in his voice. "And I don't want to alarm you but I also think it'd make him more comfortable too. Some people are very clearly interested in."

"Did they touch him?"

"One girl did but Johnny scared her off. You know, he's louder and more dramatic when he's drunk."

Doyoung chuckles, thinking about it. "Right. Thank you for telling me, I'll be there soon."

"Oh, right, Johnny always tells you where he's at. I forgot. Anyway, see you soon. I'll keep an eye on him for you."

"Thanks."

Doyoung hurries to put on shoes and a jacket and rushes out of the apartment, barely patient enough to lock his front door. In the car, he checks over the address to make sure he knows how to get there. He's lucky to be able to park in front of the establishment and rushes in. It doesn't take long for Doyoung to find his boyfriend, especially with how tall Johnny is. His blood boils at the sight though.