Care And Christmas

You saw your parents in a distance getting down from the stands.

Your parents-

Narssisa did you see N/N? Anywhere she was here a moment ago? I think she went to change.

Mum Dad

They turned to you n/n darling your mother cried and hugged you. Sweetie I never herd from you. Lucius to came and hugged you N/N dear I do know how much you hate lectures but you have to bear this were you actually thinking we would stop loving you because you were put in Gryfindoor? You did not make eye contact. N/N we can never stop loving Lucius said actually you now are the only Gryfindoor WE love. Next time tell us no matter is the matter big/ small. Oh thank you mum, Dad. They hugged you now listen N/N we need to leave all the best lucius said giving a kiss on your forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Harry Ron you replied beside them sitting down in the great hall.

Hi N/n Harry and Ron replied.

You know I have a house off my own my parents do not know about it one off my closest family members who to have decieved Voldemort stayed there you know they would love wanting to have you around Harry.

No N/n I need to stay here

I am staying with him Ron said.

I will stay with you guys just let me go now I have to talk to Draco and write the letter.

But then I was seeing things

The boy in the sorting cermony reappeared again Why is this happening? He was in potions class and he was so good at it and then At DADA he was a natural. This boy had it all. But this time you tried to follow. When he went to the library he was researching on what does it mean if there are dreams off one person. But what you could not help was getting nervous and blushing when he turned to look at you. But then he walked as if he did not see you. I mean how can he?

The memory ended and you were on the floor.

Proffesor Mc Gonagall with Professor Snape was there-

Miss Black are you ok you look pale to me. Mc Gonagall told from beside you. Yes I am all good. Atleast I will be but you are pale she told. Yes mam I just need to rest you said.

Miss Black you must go to the hospital wing.

Professor Snape said.

I fit gets worse I will go for now I am good You smilled at them and went to your common room you wrote the letter to your parents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this Chapter is short I will try to update a new chapter by today.