The Rise Of The Lost Prophecy

"Professor, did you know? When you met young Tom Riddle." Harry started "Know that he was the future dark Lord no." Dumbledore ended for Harry. "There are many memories most of them belonging to Y/n...Some intensely tamper so the truth can be hidden. Most of them are Luciana's Black. This was our wishful thinking she used, for protection. I should have known while teaching Luciana she was particularly very skilled in charms and memory ones especially. Protection... Were her abilities I never expected her to create her spells, You know Y/n why don't you talk to Sirius tomorrow? Try to get to the Black-house?" Dumbledore suggested "If I need to get to the bottom of my past professor, If you can't divulge me in and you think there are certain people I should be deemed with... You could at least guide me?" You asked hopefully.

"Connect the memories Y/n this may take a while, If you figure your mother's entire past you'll not only be linked but a great past and a source will be uncovered." Dumbledore sat behind his desk. "Your mother was great..... One of the greatest and strongest, secrets is lurking around here that I, myself have not been able to uncover.....she hid it well, Snape is trying. In the end, it's only you Y/n." Dumbledore said. "Now this next memory is of a house-elf. How he charmed a woman Hephzibah, He charmed her she was found dead." 

again you and Harry were pulled in the black smoke, taking figures when an overly dressed woman wearing a pink gown, to long it made her look like whipped pink cream, She had worn an unnatural amount of makeup, and her cheeks were dusted scarlet from the puff she applied over her long face.
"Hookey how do I look?" The woman asked. When you noticed the room, the woman was from a rich family her collections on the shelves of various artifacts of priceless objects reached above, "Lovely madam." You could only wonder if all the house elves were supposed to lie. The little elf squeaked. She ushered herself to the mirror to brush some more blush.

"Come on Hookey, He's never a minute late." The woman was trying to impress someone? Because she looked overly dressed. When the doorbell rang, "He's here Hookey." The woman opened to a handsome young man, You looked at him he was so handsome, handsome than ever his hair was slightly longer, he had hollowed cheeks and pale skin. He walked with elegance, When he took the woman's hand and brushed his lips against her fat hands, He did not just do that! He kissed her! You glared viciously at the woman, Harry knew what was happening even though this was a serious matter, Looking at your glares at the woman he had a hard time containing his muffled laughter, "Y/n wants to be the one getting kissed." Harry marked. You were barely able to pay attention you observed him trying to capture him. 

"Hookey!" The woman called when the elf came with cakes and tea "Help yourself Tom I know how much you love my cakes." This woman was going to be finished, You had to calm yourself just a woman being charmed you repeated. The woman was flirting with the boy. 

"I bought you flowers

"I bought you flowers." He said quietly presenting a bundle of flowers from nowhere he did not just! Luckily they weren't roses. "Oh, Tom you shouldn't have! You do spoil this old lady Tom." But you and Harry both noticed a wase ready to hold the flowers. 
"Come in Tom, and what happened to you, dear? Do they overwork you too much?" The woman asked, "Y/n contain yourself Voldemort is your beloved boyfriend only yours." Harry mockingly said noticing how jealous you were.