Yandere Vi x reader

Vi POV

Vi POV

I just gotten out of prison my first priority was finding Y/n. even though I've been in prison for six years the whole time all I could think about was finding them.
And thanks Caitlyn I was out. Once we made it into the underground I decided to take a quick break to get some food Caitlyn was complaining about it being boring and stupid and a waste of it her time God I wish she would be quiet. The chef sliped me a piece of paper with an address on it I could barely control myself now I knew where my sweetheart was.

After I finished up we made our way to their address I looked back at Caitlyn she had been helpful but I couldn't let her near my sweetie what are you waiting for Kaitlyn asked I let her to say sorry about this well not really she had a brief look of confusion before I punch her right in the chin and knocked her out.
I quickly looked around not a lot of people saw and those who did didn't seem to care so I dragged her to a nearby alley and put her behind a pile of trash I would have to make it quick since she knows where Y/N lives. Now I was back in front of their house all I had to do was knock I took a deep breath and hit the door three hard times and waited for a few moments before the door cracked open and I could see their beautiful face there h/l h/c and dazzling e/c .When they saw my face their eyes widened "Vi?" they whispered not seeming to believe themselves as they said it.

"Oh my god your alive!" they jumped into my arms hugging me tightly I laughed a little hugging them back "Yeah I missed you to cupcake."
"where were you? What happened? How are you here? Are you okay" the questions came out of their mouth so fast I almost couldn't understand them "I was in Stillwater, I got arrested after the explosion, don't worry about how I got here all that matters is that I'm with you now." lightly kissing their check "and I'm going to make sure we never get separated again."
They looked at me a little confused "How are you going to do that lock me up?" they said giggling at the idea. When they looked up at me and saw my face their smile faltered "Vi" they said nudging me a little "come in I was joking"
" Oh I know cupcake but I wasn't" before they could say anything I hit them in the back of the neck knocking them out "don't worry nothing will ever hurt you.

{——————————•-———————————}

I carried Y/n to my old hideout the one nobody ever knew about but me walking into the small house it was in surprisingly good shape for me not having touched it for years. The small bedroom, kitchen and lounge area needed some maintenance but would work for now. I set Y/n on the bed, I looked around for something to restrain them with I couldn't risk them trying to leave it wasn't safe. Finding a bit of rope I gently but securely tied their hands deciding that it was okay to leave for a bit since they wouldn't wake up for a little while I left to go find them some food I didn't know how long ago they had eaten or when they would wake up.

Y/n POV

I woke up a little groggy it took me a second to remember what had happened Vi was alive but she knocked me out. I looked around myself realizing I didn't recognize my surroundings, where was I... it looked like some kind of basement or cellar made to be some kind of mini house the door opened and a Vi walked through "Vi what happened why I'm I here?"
"Oh good your awake are you hungry?"
"Vi why aren't you answering me" she signs and sits down on the bed "I'm sorry cupcake this is the only place you'll be safe"

I tried to reach out to her but my hands were tied "what do you mean Vi why are my hands tied."

"I can't you might try and run away and I can't let you do that." I looked at her, she didn't look that different but the way she was acting made her seem like a completely different person. "Vi why would I run away?"
"I don't know but I can't risk it. I'm sorry" my eyes started to tear up out of anger why was she doing this. Once she realized I was cry she pushed away the food and pulled me into her arms "Hey, hey I'm sorry I'm right here your okay it's okay" she ran her fingers through my hair though I was frustrated with her I couldn't help but nuzzle my face into her neck sleep quickly taking over me.

{——————————•-———————————}

Vi POV
after a couple of minutes when I knew y/n was asleep I carefully untied them so I could hold them properly and allowed myself to relax as we lead down . I wish we could stay like this forever. As I was on the verge of falling I sleep I help them closer and whispered "I love you y/n you'll never be able to get rid of me."

————-
hope y'all enjoyed the one shot kinda short I'll be working on a few other ones but it might take me a little while
word count:945