Vi x reader

Y/n's POV    "Why would he do that?" Vi whispered to me "He needs to, so he can save the world

Y/n's POV
    "Why would he do that?" Vi whispered to me "He needs to, so he can save the world. Now hush." I whispered back to her "But-" before she could finish what she was saying. I put a finger to her lips. I love her to death but she talks too much during movies.

   She huffed and put her head on my shoulder wrapping her arms around me, snuggling closer to me on the couch. She focused on the movie again occasionally muttering something about how the protagonist shouldn't have done that or that it was a stupid disition or how she could do better
    Towards the end of the movie I could feel Vi staring at me. I turned my head to look at her "What are you looking at?"

   "You" I chuckled at her response "Yeah I can see that I was asking why."

    She smiled and leaned forward, so our noses were touching "Cause you're hot and I like looking at you." I looked away from her, I could feel my face burning. "Shut up." I mumbled, I heard her giggle and she kisses my neck "Come on Cupcake I want to see your gorgeous face again!"I turn my face so she could see it."

   "There you are!" She said happily kissing my nose this time. A moment later she yawned. "You getting tired?"

   "Mhm" I readjusted us down so we were laying down and pulled her head down to my chest. I gently plated with her hair and she nuzzled herself closer to me like she was trying to bury herself under my skin.

   "I love you, you know that right?" I said. She nodded playing with the hairs at the base of my neck gently luling my to sleep too. "Yeah I know, I love you too, I'm real lucky to have ya." I just kissed her forehead and smiled as we fell asleep together thinking about how lucky I was to have her.
_____________________________
Sorry this one was so short, hope you still like it
Word count:34