Vi x Caitlyn x Reader

Y/n's POV   I was rushing around my room having a mild panic attack trying to finish getting ready

Y/n's POV
I was rushing around my room having a mild panic attack trying to finish getting ready. Caitlyn had asked Vi and me out, well it was more like her mother had. I think she was trying to do Caitlyn a favor.

✨Mini Flashback✨

Vi and I sat on the overstuffed sofa in the Kiramman's house. Caitlyn's mother had invited us over to get to know us better. Though we were both skeptical.
After about 5 minutes of awkward silence the 3 of us Mrs.Kiramman spoke up "I understand my daughter is quite fond of the two of you." VI nodded while I looked down at my tea. "Sense she has not yet gained the courage yet and I am tired of seeing the three of you dance around your feelings so I will ask. Would you like to go on a date with Caitlyn?" Caitlyn chokes on her tea face bright red while her mother looks at Vi and me expectantly.

"Well?" She asked impatiently. Vi looked at me, she looked about as flustered as I felt. "Um yes we would..." I answered for both of us looking at Vi just to make sure and she nodded.

"Good, I will leave you all now to figure out dates and such."
✨Flash back over✨

And that had been that.I shoved on my shoes maybe a bit too aggressively, made sure I had all the things I needed and walked out of my house to the cafe we decided to meet at.
I was walking up to the cafe and saw Caitlyn waiting patiently. I looked down at my watch to make sure I was on time, of course Caitlyn was early.

"Hey Caitlyn!" I said as I walked up to her "Oh hello Y/n I am glad you could make it. Did you see Vi on your way here?" She asked. I simply shook my head. As if she had been summoned, Vi sprinted around the corner almost crashing into a customer leaving a shop. "Hey sorry I'm late." She huffed out looking a little winded.
"It's fine, where you are being chased or something." Caitlyn asked while I looked behind her scepticaly "No... I just didn't want to be late." She admitted.

"Aw that's so sweet." I said as I took her and Caitlyn's hand and pulled the now flustered pair inside. We had planned out two parts of the date, meet and grab something for the walk to the arcade from the cafe. The arcade we were going to was one Vi used to frequent when she was a kid.

We all ordered a drink and a small snack that Caitlyn insisted on paying for. Vi thanked her while putting a dot of icing on her nose.
This time it was Vi who took our hands and started reading us to the arcade. "So are you two excited?"

"Yes I am." Caitlyn said with a smile, Vi turned to me "What about you Sugar?"

"I'm excited I used to go to the arcade as a kid."
"Well we'll have to see what your skill set is." I chuckled and nodded. We continued our way down to the arcade making jokes and trying each others food.'

We reached the arcade about 30 minutes later. It was a bit run down but it looked fun. As soon as Cait spotted some kind of shooting game she looked back at us with a smirk "Would aithe rod you care to play me?"
I put my hands in surrender knowing that I would probably lose, so she turned to Vi raising her eyebrow in a silent challenge. Which Vi tok immediately grabbing one of the toy, even though she knew she was facing certain doom.

I already knew what the outcome of the game would be. I looked around to see if they had my favorite game and almost immediately I found it. It was a simple game where you were a little spaceship and you had to dodge and shoot other 'alien spaceships' and I happened to be freakishly good at it.

I sat down and started playing, I was so focused I didn't even hear them walking up behind me. "Wow you're really good at that."

"Ahhhh!" I screeched, whipping my head around, which in turn made me lose. "Vi don't scare them like that you made them lose." Caitlyn scolded "Sorry" Vi said scratching the back of her neck "Anyway how did you get so good at that?" She asked me.
"I told you I used to go to an arcade a lot as a kid, this was my favorite game. I think I still have the high score on the old machine..." I answered calmly now that my heat wasn't pounding in my chest.

"That's cool!" Caitlyn said excitedly. "Why are you in such a good mood?"
"What do you mean?"

"You just seem really happy, did you win against Vi?" I asked, "Win, she demolished me." Vi said laughing, making Caitlyn's face burn red. I smiled. The rest of the date went like that. I tried teaching them the trick to getting really good at the spaceship game but they still weren't as good as me.

This was definitely the best first date I've ever been on.
_________________________
Sorry the end seems kinda rushed

Word count:892