Yandere Mel x reader x Yandere Ambessa

Mel's POVI sat down at my desk massaging my head when my assistant, Y/n  came in "Mel are you alright?" I smiled, gesturing for her to come closer

Mel's POV
I sat down at my desk massaging my head when my assistant, Y/n  came in "Mel are you alright?" I smiled, gesturing for her to come closer.

   "Don't worry about it Darling, it's just my mother, she came to the city and now she wants a meeting with me." She frowned now standing next to me.

  "Would you like for me to accompany you?" She asked, making me smile.

  "Yes that would be nice Darling thank you." I said reaching up to cersing her face. She nodded.

   "When will she be here?"

  I looked over at the clock, "She should be here right about now." I said looking down at the papers splayed out on my desk. Before she could say anything the door flew open looking up I could see it was my mother. Instinctively I straightened my posture and lifted my head a little, in my peripheral vision I could see Y/n do the same.

   "Mel, how have you been?" Ambessa said with a wide confident smile on her face. Sitting down on the overstuffed chairs opposite of my desk.

   "I've been doing well, Why are you here?" I asked, slightly annoyed my brows furrowed.

   "Always straight to the point with you, but I am not here for you. I was asked here on different business. And I thought it would be nice to stop by and visit, see how you're doing." She explained her eyes wandering around the room landing on my darling "I see you can afford to surround yourself with pretty things." She said, standing up and walking over to Y/n. "Where do you get pretty little things like this?" She asked, tilting her head up.

   I stood up stepping in between my mother and my darling pushing her hand away. "I hired her and not just for her pretty face. This is my personal assistant Y/n. If all you wanted to do was say hello then I will have to ask you to leave now, I am very busy."

   Her lips twitched down for a moment before going back to her usual smile, "So crass Mel you'd think you would have learned from your time in Piltover and put things a bit more elegantly."  She said, shaking her head in disapproval. "Maybe you could help her with that later littles one." She suggested looking behind me to them where she was standing confused, a little uncomfortable and flustered. Poor thing she must be so confused. I turned my head back to my mother when she said. "Maybe after she's finished teaching you some manners I could... take her off your hand for a little while."

   "Absolutely not, if you are going to suggest any more ridiculous things then I will have to demand that you leave now." I told her glaring daggers at her, pushing her farther behind me. She shook her head in disappointment.

   "I hope that when I get back you will have learned some manners, and you little one I will  see you later perhaps I could show you around Noxus." She said with a smirk before leaving while I tried to burn holes into the back of her head.

    When she was out I turned to my darling. "Are you alright, did she make you uncomfortable Darling?" I asked while caressing her face trying to read her body language.

   She shook her head, "I'm fine Mel, you don't need to worry about me." She tried to convince me but her smile was too tight.

   "Oh Darling you don't need to lie to me." I cooed at her, "Why don't we both take the rest of the day off? I think we deserve it. We could have that spa day we've been meaning to have. Okay"
   She nodded, "Yeah that does sound nice."

  "Good why don't we get out things then we can leave." I told her patting her head before putting an arm around her waist, guiding her out of the room."

Ambessa's POV
    I stalked down the halls of the council building, my mind set on one thing: I will get my hands on Mel's assistant.

________________________________
I hope you like it. I tried to match their personalities.

Word count:708