Jinx x femreader angst

Tw: angst not comfortYou sat on one of the chairs in Jinx's lab bouncing your leg as you waited not so patiently for her to come back

You sat on one of the chairs in Jinx's lab bouncing your leg as you waited not so patiently for her to come back. You waited for what felt like forever before you heard the entrance slam open and closed as she giggled manically, a sound you would normally love to hear, but only served to irritate you further now. It stopped once she skipped around to the side where you were as she froze in place. "H-hey toots what are you doin here?" She asked, biting her lip.

"I was waiting for you at the cafe and after you didn't show up again I decided to come here and wait for you to come back." You explained.
Jinx took a step towards you, "I'm sorry I forgot-"

"Forgot?" You asked, raising a brow. Jinx cringed realizing that this wasn't helping.

"Silco asked me to do this thing and I wanted to finish it before I went to meet up with you, so I wouldn't have to worry about it then I was on my way and I got distracted and I just... lost track of time and forgot." She explained now looking at the floor like a kicked puppy.

Looking at her you so badly wanted forgive her and curl up together on her beat up couch in the corner until you both fell asleep, but you couldn't keep doing this, "Jinx," she looked up at the sound of her name, "I can't keep doing this, we make plans and you don't show up or you show up late covered in gun powered in a bad mood wanting to leave."

"I-I'll do better I promise she said taking another step forward reaching out for you with her hands. You stood up, stepping back putting a hand up to stop her.
"You've said that before and you don't Jinx. I don't want to be treated like a second priority because Silco needed something or you got distracted, I won't."

"What are you say Y/n?" She asked as her voice cracked, her lower lip trembling.

You took a deep breath and said, "We're done, Jinx I'm leaving, don't follow me and don't come to my house." Your eyes sting as tears built up in your eyes.
Jinx shook her head dramatically, "No, no, no I'll be better I promise please don't leave me. I'll remember every date and every special day please just don't leave me I- I need you." She begged, tears building up in her eyes too.

You shook your head turning away from her and started to walk away when she grabbed your wrist. You could hear her sniffling and whispering pleas for you to stay, work things out. Pulling your hand out of her grasp your voice gravelly with emotion you whisper, "goodbye Jinx."

You can feel her eyes on you as you walk out the door. Your lower lip trembles as you shut the door behind you, but you don't cry until you make it back to your small apartment, throwing yourself onto your bed sobbing.

_____________________________
Word count:526

Look at me posting on time. sorry is kinda short