Viktor x male reader

Viktor's POV    Y/n and I sat down in the blanket we layed out

Viktor's POV
    Y/n and I sat down in the blanket we layed out. He had convinced me to not stay in the lab all day, so we decided to go stargazing, a hobby of mine though I did not get to indulge in it often.

   We settled onto the blanket next to each other. I set my cane down next to me using my other hand to hold his. He turned towards me with his stupid dopey grin I hated to love and said, "Okay, now tell me about the stars now."

   I chuckled, "Okay what do you want to know?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.

  "Tell me about a constellation. I don't care which one." He said resting his head on top of mine.

  I thought about it for a moment scanning the sky for one that he would like to hear about.

Y/n's POV
    I watched Viktor as he scanned the clear dark sky for something to tell me about. While he did that I scanned his face, my eyes catching on each of his features. His chestnut hair and thick eyebrows above his light brown eyes that looked golden in the right lighting, his deep eye bags and his two moles one right under his eyes and another right above his lips. "Ah there is a good one." He said finally.

   He took my hand and guided it up to the sky at one star tracing to several others to show me the constipation. His warm hands fighting back the chilliness of the night. "This is the constellation of Cassiopeia. It makes a heart and is often associated with love."

    I turned my head from the sky to his face, "Why is that Mr. Astronomer?" I asked

   He chuckled at the nickname, "Well there is a lot of backstory to it, but it is about Perseus, Andromeda and their love story. Would you like to hear it?"

  "Yes."
  "Well it started off when the..." He continued with the story, but I quickly lost focus my eye darting from his face which scrunched up when the people in the myth did something stupid to his hands which he waved around as he told the story. I wondered how I could get this lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend as I rested my head on top of his, my eyes fluttering closed.

Viktor's POV
I was halfway through the story  when I realized Y/n was asleep next to me. Chuckling, I grabbed an extra blanket and pulled it over us with as little movement as possible. I would tell them the rest of the story tomorrow if they wished, but for now I wanted to enjoy this moment curling into his falling asleep quickly.

_____________________________
Sorry for not posting yesterday. I've had testing this week and last week so I haven't really had the time but I should be back to normal by next Wednesday. ANyway hope you liked it as always

Word count:502