Mel x reader

A/n: Soulmate au- lumens  take on the form of a small ball of light and vary in color from person  to person

A/n: Soulmate au- lumens take on the form of a small ball of light and vary in color from person to person. when you meet your soulmate your lumen will emit a bright light and upon brushing with your soulmate's lumen they both will give off a flash of light. (Also this is not my Au I'm using meliapis from Tumblr's Au)

                You carefully pull the excessively fancy window open climbing into the pitch black house, the only light coming from your lumen filling the room with its golden glow. Looking around it was probably some kind of art room filled with expensive painting supplies and large paintings.                   Leaving the room sense there didn't seem to be anything sell-able in it to explore the others hoping to find something of value, your lumen stuck close to your side occasionally bumping into you.

   Quietly shoving some gold silverware that would be melted down and made into something useful you turn when you no longer feel the warmth of your lumen to see it floating away, "Darling where are you going?" you whisper, closing the bag and slinging it over your shoulder. You reach out to grab it, but it swiftly evades moving from the kitchen to the grand hallway.

   You chase it all the way up the stairs before realizing it was getting brighter, "who are you taking me too?" You question turning the corner.

   Your lumen stops for a moment in front of a door before running into causing a loud bang. Your breath hitches quickly grabbing your lumen and shoving it under your loose fitting shirt listening intently for someone to come around the corner or from the room to see what made the noise, but after a few minutes and no one can you carefully released the lumen watching it bump into the door much quieter this time.

   Heart pounding you carefully open the though your lumen didn't hesitate to drift into the room peaking into the room you see a woman laying in bed her perfect dark skin washed in cool green light coming from her own lumen shining brightly above her. Turning your focus back to your lumen you realize it was heading straight for the green lumen. Panicking you step in whisper yelling, "No no no no what are you doing please come back here Darling!" you're halfway to your lumen when it knocks into the woman's.

   As soon as they collide the room is filled with a bright light so bright you have to cover your eyes. When it's over you open your eyes to see the woman bolt up from bed with a gasp looking around till her eyes land on you looking as she looked from you to the pair lumens after a moment she asked, "As happy as I am to finally meet you may I ask what you're doing in my room at this hour?"

   Fiddling with the strap of my bag suddenly feeling uncomfortable, "Oh ya know, I was thinking of buying a house in the neighborhood just wanted to see one from the inside." That remark made her chuckle.

   "Alright you don't have to tell me tonight though I would like an explanation soon." I nodded along with her, "but for now why don't you just sit with me and we can get to know each other, hm?"

   You hesitate for a moment before sitting down beside her plucking at the blanket, "So... what do you want to know?"

_________________________________________

I'll probably do a part 2 at some point

Word count: