Vi x Black fem reader

Vi's POVMe and Y/n were  having one of our few days off so we decided to go on a picnic date

Vi's POV
Me and Y/n were  having one of our few days off so we decided to go on a picnic date. The weather was perfect the sun was out and we had a nice breeze, it fit perfectly with the scenery a grassy hill with flowers speckled on it and a couple of trees around us. Next to me munching on strawberries with my beautiful  Y/n
   She sat next to me in a cute f/c sundress and matching jacket, the outfit was complete by the jewellery she wore around her neck, wrists and fingers. Her beautiful dark skin almost glowed in the afternoon sun her hair was still in the braids she had done earlier this week "Vi-" I was snapped out of my train of thought by Y/n calling my name "Yes beautiful?"

    "Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?" I laughed "No cupcake I was just admiring how beautiful you are" she pouted looking away in embarrassment "You're such a flirt!" she said still turning away for me I sat up a little from my laying position onto my elbow. I took her hand and pressed a kiss to it " Don't look away from me I don't think I can stand another second without looking at your beautiful face!" I heard her sigh before turning to me. "Fine" I just smiled and sat up fully kissing down her face starting with her forehead then her nose and finally her lips "I love you" I whispered against her lips "I love you too Vi" she said resting her forehead against mine.

After a moment we both put away "Now I would like to try some of those strawberries before you eat them all."
"I wasn't going to eat them all she mumbled before reaching over to grab the strawberries "Open your mouth" I raised an eyebrow but did as told. Then she placed a strawberry in my mouth I smiled while chewing the ripe sugary treat.
After eating the last one Y/n put the bowl to the side giggling to her self "What's so funny?" I asked "Oh nothing just thought of something funny"

"Well what was it?" I ask again "I was giving strawberries to make strawberry" she stated laughing a little. I blushed slightly at the nickname but brushing it off. Laying down and motioning for her to lay down next to me resting her head on my chest.

I gently massage her scalp while rubbing circles on her back. She traced random shapes on my side. I gently kiss her forehead "I'm glad we had this day off you don't get to do it often"
she nodded "Yeah we should demand to be able to take at least one day per week!" She exclaimed raising her fist, I laughed "Mhm we can bring it up at the next council meeting..." she just nodded we spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and feeding each other the snacks we brought we don't get to do this often I was happy we got to do it today.
__________________________
Pls tell me if I said anything offensive in the one hope y'all like it!
@dumpsterwater
Word count:539