Ekko x musician reader

Y/n's POV   I blew into my trombone playing a song for the group of kids near the base of the tree mentally smiling at all their happy faces shouting at me for me to play louder or faster

Y/n's POV
I blew into my trombone playing a song for the group of kids near the base of the tree mentally smiling at all their happy faces shouting at me for me to play louder or faster. When the song ended I took a deep breath and playfully bowed to them as they clapped.

I looked up when I heard louder clapping to see Ekko. "Alright twerps I need to steal N/n away for a while." Followed by his announcement was a chorus of 'boo' and 'but why' as they did I packed up my instrument.

"Don't worry I'll be back soon then I'll play till dinner!" I called back as I followed Ekko away from the group. Immediately their whines turned into cheers.
When we got a good distance away Ekko dropped his hoverboard and held out his hand for me to take. "Cme on, we're going up to my room.

"And why would that be?" I asked as I took his hand and stepped on wrapping my arms around his waist.

"For your birthday surprise dummy." He said looking back at me for a second "And before you ask I'm not telling you you'll have to wait." Damn it.

We flew the rest of the way in silence. I looked around the base, kids laughing and running around adults doing their daily tasks, some waving to us as we passed overhead. A few seconds later we landed outside Ekko's room. He helped me down and led me into his room. "Are you going to tell me what this birthday surprise is?"I asked looking around to see if I could find anything.

"No I am not it wouldn't be a surprise if I did. Now sit down, close your eyes and put your hands out ." I sighed but did as he instructed. I heard some shuffling and a drawer opening and closing before he stood in front of me and placed it in my hands.
"Okay now open." He instructed once again, I could hear the excitement in his voice. When I did open my eyes I looked down from his face to the small package the size of a piece of paper but the thickness of a small stack, the whole gift was wrapped in thick brown paper. I looked at him confused.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You have to open it to find out."

"Okay fine." I toor open the small package and pulled out the gift. It took me a second to realize what it was but when I did I jumped up "Ekko where did you get this?" I asked looking from him back to the sheet music. It was incredibly hard for a person from Zuan to get some.

"A pilte donated it." He told me with a smug smile. Abruptly I pulled him into a tight hug pulling away to cup his face in my hands kissing him on the checks then on the lips.

"Thank you Ekko, this means a lot to me."

"Anything for you babe."
________________________________

This was the last Ekko request I had so I hope you like it

Word count:528