Yandere Viktor x neko reader

Warning: mention of nudity (not sexual)

Viktor's POV
    I was on one of my daily walks. Jayce had been forcing me to go on because it was 'good for my health'. I was taking a shortcut through the alley, something'] Jayce alays scolded me for, but Piltover alleys were always safer than Zaun's main streets. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a sound near my feet. I looked down to see a little cat. It looked very dirty and underfed. I carefully knelt down, reaching my hand towards it. "Hello little thing." In return it hissed at me barring it's claws weakly. "Oh you need not worry you poor little thing, I want to help you."

   It hissed at me again this time I just sighed grabbing it by the scruf, "You need not worry I am not here to hurt you quite the opposite actually." I started walking back home ignoring the occasional hiss or scratch.

When we got back to my apartment I headed for the bathroom setting them down in the tube grabbing a bar of soap and a washcloth. "Let's get you all cleaned up." I turned on the water and they darted to the other side, "Oh I know you don't want to but you need to be cleaned then I can get you some food. Does that sound good?" They paused, then carefully walked closer to the water, "There's a good kitty."

   I wet the cloth and rubbed some soap on it lightly rubbing it over the cat. As I washed them off I couldn't help but smile, what a cute helpless thing. Don't worry I thought I'll make sure no one hurts you, ever.

  Picking them up I sat them down on a towl I layed out for them. Drying them off, couldn't have them getting sick now could we. I picked them up and walked back into my room putting the now much cleaner cat down on my bed. "I'm going to get you some food now, but you have to stay here." I said sternly pointing a finger at them, making them whimper quietly. Realizing my mistake I stepped forwards patting their head gently, "I am sorry little one I just don't want you to wander off and get hurt." they purred, nuzzling into my hand. I smiled, "I will be back soon little one."

  I walked into the kitchen looking around for something that I could feed them. Looking in the back of my pantry I found some old tuna checking the expiration date. It was still good.  I opened it up, set it aside filling a bowl up with water and walking back into my room I opened the door to find a person curled up where I sat my cat down. "Exuse me, but could you explain what you are doing in my room and where my cat is?" They sat up, "Ah and your clothes." I said, turning to grab some from my dresser tossing it at them. I heard them shuffle putting the clothes on.

   "What are you talking about?" They asked, "I am your cat, I mean I'm the one you brought in at least." A few seconds later they spoke up again, "You can turn around now. Never understood why people always react that way." mumbling the last part.

   Turning around I was met with another shocking thing: they had cat ears and a tail I didn't notice the first time I saw them. "Did you have those before?" I asked, "And you still haven't answered my questions from before."

   "Yes, and I did. I said I was the cat you picked so you brought me into your room and I am your cat." They huffed out crossing their arms.

   "I think I will need more explaining before I believe you." I said sitting down on the bed staring at them.

   They plopped down next to me, "What do you want to know?" They asked moving from a sitting position to laying thier head on my lap.

   "I uh," my brain short circuited from their actions, "Well I wanted to know what you are exactly." I said curiously looking at their ears.

  "Uh well I've heard people call what I am a neko, but basiclly I'm a cat that can turn into a human but I keep some of my cat features." They explained moving their hands as they talked. I nodded along as they explained.

   "That is very interesting I do not completely understand but you seem to be tired so we could talk about it in the morning." They popped up, almost hitting my face.

  "That sounds good, where should I sleep?" They asked, looking around.

  "If you would like you could sleep in my bed." I suggested.

  "I, could you sleep here with me."I paused, chuckling internally at their shyness.

  "If you would like my darling." I said laying down they quickly followed morphing into a cat and laying on my stomach. I started petting them, making them purr as I smiled to myself. Now that I have you I'll never let you go.

________________________________
Sorry for taking so long to post and sorry this sucks ass I really hate this one just feeling burnt out and allergies are kicking my ass

Word count:876