Ekko x male reader

Yn's POV   We walked through the tunnel into our hideout

Yn's POV
We walked through the tunnel into our hideout. Where the rest of the firelights were waiting for us to get back from our mission. Which had been a fairly good one we were able to destroy the shimmer with no deaths, only a few minor injuries.

Ekko was the first to enter and a few of the kids rushed to meet him, "Ekko can we finish our kick ball game?" One little girl asked the rest, nodding along. I could feel that he was about to give in so I came up beside him putting a hand on his shoulder patting it lightly "Sorry kiddos but Ekko got a little roughed up fighting so we gotta go to the medic." There were several awws, this su
cks and one Silco shall pay for this.Which made us chuckle "At least they got good motivation to fight now."

"Yeah, thanks for the save back there." He said as we made our way to the medic "Well it was true you got some cuts that need cleaning. He nodded along "Will ya clean 'em for me?"

"Course who else would." I stated kissing him on the check, hearing a few ewws and gross nearby from children who must be watching from somewhere.
We entered the base's small area dedicated to medical things and I had Ekko sit down while I grabbed a few things. When I did I started the simple but peaceful process mainly because there were no major injuries I had to worry about and 5 minutes later I was finished.

"Alright, you're all set to go." I told him as he hopped off the counter "then let's go to my room, I'm tired and I'm sure you are too." I just nod and take his hand.
When we leave the building we both hop on our hoverboards and fly up to Ekko's room. We land and we both step off and walk into the room. It took all of 10 seconds for us to be in the bed pulling off our shoes and heavy coats as quickly as possible. Then we crawled in and curled up next to each other.

I kissed Ekko's forehead and pulled him closer to me. I couldn't help but think back to the first time we met.

✨Flashback✨

I was running from the enforcers on roof tops. I mean I didn't even steal anything this time, was that only because my intel was wrong?.... Yeah maybe but still.
I leaped when there was a break in the buildings. I had been too focused on the enforcers that it was too late when I realized that there were no more buildings to run on and there was no way I would've been able to scale down in time, plus there were enforcers on the ground following too.

I stopped just short of the edge. I turned my head, my mind raced to try and find a way out. "Hey" my head whipped back around to see who spoke. I saw a person on some kind of board that allowed them to stand in the air. Their appearance was equally weird: a heavy coat and a mask that looked like an owl.

"Hey?" I said but it came out more like a question. "Looks like you're in some trouble." I nodded though the voice was distorted but I could tell it was male. "You want some help?" He asked. I quickly weighed my options, get brown in prison or take help from a stranger. Neither were good options though I would find myself happy that I chose the second option.

"Yeah I could use some help..."
"Well step on" I looked at the board with suspicion "Will it be able to hold both of us?"

"Don't worry pretty boy it'll last till we get to safety." Pretty boy?

I nodded again and took his hand, stepping on quickly wrapping my arm around his waist. We took off just as the enforcers reached the edge. "So what's your name, pretty boy?"

"Y/n, Y/n L/n." I said as I watched the world pass under our feet. "Hm I like it but I think I'll stick with pretty boy."

"Oh" I said "And what should I call you boy savior?" He laughed, "I'm no savior but you can call me Ekko." And just like that I fell in love.

✨Flashback over ✨

"Hey Y/n what are ya thinkin about?" I smiled and pulled him closer to my chest. "Nothing much, just how lucky I am to have you." He chuckled, easily my favorite sound, reaching up he pressed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you" He said "I love you too" I mumbles against his lips.

____________________________
Another one down if you couldn't tell already I'm gonna try and post every Wednesday and Friday.

Word count:813