Mom/Aunt Jinx x child reader pt2 (Family au)

A/n: This is about six months after the first one shot, caitlyn will be referred to as mom and Vi as Mama

Y/n's POV
I sat at my desk sketching a drawing, it was a family picture with my moms holding hands. Mom's other and holding mine in my free hand was my aunt Jinx, but she kinda acted like my mom too. My mind started to drift to her and how we met.

Flashback

I had just come back to my room after breakfast, when I saw a lady with very long blue hair in braids looking around my room. She must have heard my gasp because she slowly turned around to face me. When she faced me fully she tilted her head like a bird and furrowed her brow together a mixture of confusion and anger flashed across her face, "Since when does Vi have a kid?" She knows Mama?

"Mama and Mom took me in..." I murmured, "Who are you and what are you doing in my room?"

She didn't respond for a second, just bit her lip, shifting her feet, "Yeah I think I saw you like three months ago Caitlyn carried you out." She continued to mutter stuff to herself. While she seemed distracted I turned to open the door when suddenly stopped and snapped her head to me, "Don't move kid." Her voice went cold, her hand twitching reaching towards a gun strapped onto her thigh that I only just noticed.

She looked at me probably trying to tell what I was going to do next but my eyes stayed glued on the gun. No no no no. I had just started to relax into my new life.

I could feel the anxiety build up, she was going to hurt me like Mother and Father did but no one was here to protect me. Tears started to build up in my eye and my breath quickened, "I'm sorry. "I choked out, "I didn't mean to make you angry." To my surprise after I said that her whole body language changed, her face softened and she pulled hand away from her gun.

"Hey, hey, hey why are you crying, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just uhhh.... Me and my sister, Vi, we aren't really getting along right now and she'd probably be pretty mad if she knew I was here, so please just don't cry, okay." She said chewing on her lip bending down to my level. Placing a gentle hand on my shoulder but I flinched away and she immediately pulled it away " 's okay. Why don't we just sit on the bed." I nodded and shuffled to the bed.

" 'm sorry." I mumbled sitting on my bed.

"It's okay ya didn't do nothing wrong" She reassured me, "Is it okay if I touch ya I'm just going to put my arms around and hold you." She asked, sitting down and inching closer to me.

"Yeah, " I said, my voice still tight and I haven't calmed down completely, but I don't think she was gonna hurt me. "That would be nice."