Vi x Caitlyn x little space reader

Y/n's POV   I sat curled up on my bed sobbing

Y/n's POV
   I sat curled up on my bed sobbing. Caitlyn and Vi weren't supposed to be home for a little while so I wouldn't have to worry about them seeing me like this.
   Apparently I was wrong but I was too busy crying to hear them open the door and come towards our shared room. Once I heard them knock on the door I shot up and looked around the room in distress looking for somewhere to hide. But I ran out of time and they both walked in "Hey Sugar we got off early today!" Vi said at first not noticing my tears.

   As soon as she did she froze. "Bubs, what's wrong?" Her question made Cait look up from where she was untying her shoes "Is something wrong?" She asked, I tried to explain but all that came out were hiccups and sobs. "Oh Darling" Caitlyn stood up and made her way to the bed Vi just behind her. Vi crawled up on the bed rubbing circles on my back while Caitlyn stroked my hair "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked, I simply shook my head no and buried my face in Vi's neck.

   "Okay" I heard Caitlyn say "you stay here with Vi and calm down and I'll make us some tea, okay?" I nodded into Vi's neck.

   I heard Caitlyn leave and Vi gently pulled me down so my head was resting on her chest. "You sure you're okay, Bubs?"
   "I'll be fine 'm just tired."I told her, "Is that all?" She prods gently

"No" I mumbled, she waited for me to continue scratching my back and playing with my hair. "I made a little mistake at work and my boss chewed me out. He made me feel... dumb." I said, pausing to find the right word.

   "I'm sorry, do you want us to talk to him?"

   "No it's fine, just wanna cuddle right now."

"Okay we can do that." A couple minutes later Caitlyn came back in with a tray for all of us and tea. She set it down and handed us our cups then sat down and cuddled up next to us.

   "So do you want to talk now my dear?" I nodded and told her what I told Vi. She listened and nodded every once in a while. "I'm sorry dear are you sure you don't want me to talk to him?" I shook my head giggling a little.

   "Just wanna cuddle right now."

   "Okay then." We all layed down this time, my head resting on Caitlyn's chest with Vi's arms wrapped around my waist.  "I love you guys." I mumbled.

   "We love you too." Vi whispered
"Yes we do." Caitlyn agreed, kissing my forehead.
_______________________________________________________
Sorry if this sucks I hope you still like it.

Word count:472