Mylo x topside reader

A/n Everyone is aged up to be the age they were/would be after the time skip

____________Mylo POV   Calggor, Vi, Powder and I were quietly making our way to another topsiders house

____________
Mylo POV
   Calggor, Vi, Powder and I were quietly making our way to another topsiders house. Though Calggor was more focused on mumbling about how mad Vander would be "Come on guys Vander said not to do this job."

   "What Vander doesn't know can't hurt him." Vi said from the front "Do you have any idea how many times you've said that and he found out before we even got back?"Vi grumbled something and rolled her eyes while Powder giggled behind her.

   "Guys come on I thought we wanted to be in and out."
"I'm surprised you're not arguing Mylo." Powder chimed in "Oh yeah why is that?" She was about to say something but Vi interrupted "Hey drop it, Mylo come pick this lock." I stepped forward to pick the lock, once it was open ww buried inside and started looking around for any money that had been left out or stuff we could sell at Benzo's shop.
   Ten minutes in there was a bang on the door "Hello we are enforcers we got a call for suspicious activities could you please let  us in so we can talk?" By the time they finished their little speech we were already on our way out.

   Powder had just slipped through the window onto the balcony when they barfed in. "Hey there are intruders here, get back up!" The leader shouted. "Shit" Pow whispered as we jumped to the ground. "Langue!" we all said in unison "Guys I'm 18 I can urse!"
  "Over my dead body." Vi said. And they say I'm dramatic. We quickly turned into an ally as enforcers chased us. "Split up, meet at the elevator!" Vi shouted, grabbing Powder's hand and went down a different alley. Calggor and I sight then nod at each other before separating.

   I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere because I didn't recognize the area I was in. I ran through some random pilte's yard and vaulted over a large stone wall rashing right into someone who fell with a yelp.

   I sat up with a groan "Shit that hurt." I said rolling off the person "Well imagen how I feel."The person beside me said their fancy accent told me exactly who they were. A topsider, Fuck.
   My head whipped towards them. They were very pretty, wait what? There was a large red patch one their stomach and I started to panic before I saw the basket of berries they must have landed on. Though even if they weren't injured beyond a few bruises they could still be thrown in stillwater.

  They sat up and looked down at me "Well are you going to get up? The ground isn't very comfortable. They looked at me for another second when I didn't get up or do anything. They stood up and offered their hand "Do you need help standing up?" They asked.

   I finally received my wits and slapped their hand away "Why would I want help from you pilte?" I asked them as I stood up. "I didn't mean to offend you in any way."
   "Whatever" I retoured whipping off as much of the dirt as possible. I continued to look at them "Well?"

"Well what?" Did they not know I was from the Undercity? Anybody else would be screaming for help. "Are ya gonna call the guards?" I answered.

  "Why would I?" Wow they must be real stupid. "Technically I'm trespassing and I knocked right into you... Why was I telling them that I should just run, but I felt bad for hurting them.
   "Well I don't think you meant to, so what's the harm?"