Vi x fem reader (smut)

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

    Vi and I stumbled into our small apartment lips interlocked. We had just gotten home from drinking with Powder, Ekko, Mylo and Claggor though we stopped drinking hours before we left. Clumsily opening the bedroom dorm Vi gently pushed me against the wall. Briefly separating to look at me, both of us were panting slightly, eyes clouded with lust.

    She pecked my lips then went down to my neck, "Love ya so much and yer so pretty." She mumbled into my neck gently suking on my sweet spot making me whipmer quietly next to her ear. SHe groaned, "Love the pretty noises you make too." Her hands moved down from my waist to ass to thighs. "Jump." She instructed and I did wrapping my legs around her waist and arms around her neck.

   We walked to the bed where Vi gently dropped me, kissing me again. When she pulled away I chased her for a moment as she moved further down my body stopping where my shirt started looking up at me, "Vi please don't tease me." She smirked.

   "Fine, how could I deny you when you look so desperate and cute."  Her hands moved to the hem of my shirt, "Can I take this off?" Vi asked tugging at it and I quickly nodded. She smiled again, pulling it off in one swift motion throwing it to the floor. For a moment she just stared at me, her hands roaming over my body stopping at my bra clasp, "Can I take this off too?" Again I nodded quickly and she took it off and tossed it to the side.
   Her head dipped as she kissed and sucked on the left side of my chest. I bit my lip trying to be quiet until she took my nippple into her mouth, circling it with her tongue. I let out a moan bringing one of my hands down to grip her hair. "Ah... Vi please need you"

   She moved to the other breast, "Promise I'll get there just wanna give you all the attention you deserve." She kissed my nipple playing with my left breast till I was a whimpering and moaning mess.

   "Fuck Vi please."

   She chuckled, "Okay, okay." Leaving one last kiss on both of them, taking a moment to look at her work before she moved to my pants unbuttoning them before yanking them off. Moving down to my ankles, "You know I love you right?" She said looking up at me with love filled eyes, the lust clearing for a moment.

   "I know." I breathed I trembled wanting to shove her face to where I needed her the most.

   "Good cause I love you so much." She kissed my ankle, "You're pretty," My shin "smart," my knee "Funny," thigh "and so strong," she kissed my clothed cunt "my pretty girl." She tugged down my panties groaning when she saw how wet I was. "So wet for me baby."

   She pressed the flat of her tongue to my clit. Immediately I let out a moan, "Ah Vi I need more, please."

   "Don't worry I got you cupcake." She sucked on my clit and my hands shot to her head pulling her closer, "taste so good." Her words vibrating through my body. She started moving quicker, bobbing her head. Two minutes and I was close.

   "Vi 'm close." I whispered. She pulled away. "Vi no please." I started, but she cut me off.

   "Don't worry I'm not gonna stop for long. I want you to sit on my face." She said, patting my thigh.

   I sat up flustered, "I-I what if I hurt you?"

  "You wont hurt me," She said flipping onto her back pulling me on top of her, "promise you won't suffocate and if I do at least I'll die doing something I love." I scoffed, hitting her head lightly.

   I adjusted myself so that I had a leg on both sides of her head. She kissed up my thigh pulling me to her open mouth lapping up my juices. Gently I grinded down on her mouth. She moaned into my cunt poking her tongue into me, almost making me double over. I let out another loud moan. Vi could tell I was getting closer as I started to get louder and grind harder and faster on to her mouth. "Don't stop ah~ Vi please." I plead, one hand gripping the sheets the other buried in her hair.

   "Don't worry I won't." She said, speeding up her motions. One hand guiding my hips as they started to stutter the other moving to play with my clit as she ate me out like it was her last meal. Finally after what felt like way too long my body tensed and spasmed, my mind still foggy as Vi gently guided me through my orgasm.

   When I started to whimper from overstimulation, Vi gently pushed me away helping me lay down. Gently she kissed my forehead, I could feel some of my cum that was still one her face. "I'll be right back darling, okay?" she said, moving from my side tiredly I nodded.

    A few minutes later she returned with a towel, and a glass of water. Setting things aside she lifted the water to my lips and I took a few sips, after she was satisfied she put it down and picked up the towel cleaning up between my legs. Tossing the towel in the laundry she grabbed one of her sleep shirts and a pair of shorts walking back to me helping me get dressed.

   Climbing into bed she pulled me to her chest where I quickly made myself comfortable. "You did so good for me today." She praised kissing my forehead again, "We'll get you something to eat soon but you need to rest for a little, kay?"

  "Mkay, night Vi. I love you." I said as she started to run her fingers through my hair.

"I love you too Y/n."

________________________________
Hope ya'll enjoyed it I have to admit I did burst into laughter like 10 times while writing this

Word count:1022