Jayce x yandere male reader

Jayce's POV    I watched the carriage pull away from Y/n's house where we waved sadly to each other tears sliding down my face

Jayce's POV
    I watched the carriage pull away from Y/n's house where we waved sadly to each other tears sliding down my face. A week earlier he had told me he was moving because of his parents divorce . I thought he was messing around till he started to tear up. Apparently his Mom had gotten full custody and she was moving them somewhere far away and he probably wouldn't be able to visit.
     I couldn't believe it Y/n had been the one constant throughout my life. We had been friends since we were babies and now he was leaving. I was on the edge of breaking down as the carriage went around the corner and out of sight my mom gently pulling me into a hug rubbing my back.

12 years later
    I walked around the city now filled with stalls and people running around enjoying Progress Day. A pair of boys darted across the street giggling as they both help toy blimps and my mind skipped back to my childhood moving to the side leaning against a wall I pulled out a photo of Y/n and I, it was the first time we got to go to Progress day without our parents, I found myself wishing he was here so that he could see what I had done and that I was accomplishing my goal.

   When I glanced up I did a double take. A man was walking towards me with the same slick smile Y/n had when he got away with something or had a secret he wanted to tell me. I kept staring at him looking at all their similarities, the same eyes, nose, chin as the Y/n I had drawn a thousand times just older.

   "Jayce!" The man called when he got closer, "You'd think the fame you've gained would teach you some manners you know it's rude to stare right? You mom would be so disappointed." He said while wiggling his finger till he was standing right in front of me. "What do you not recognize me?" He asked, smile slipping, worried I didn't know who he was.

   I pulled him into a crushing hug pressing my face to his shoulder, "Is it really you?" I asked, tears building up in my eyes.

  He just chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, "Yeah it's me who else would it be." When we finally pulled away he whipped the tears that had fallen and patted my shoulders whipping imaginary dust off them, "So I see you're the man of progress now, and you figured out, Hextec you call it?"

   I nodded, "Yeah it's been a wild ride I'll tell you all about it-" I was interrupted by the ringing of the bell in the clock tower, "oh shit I'm doing the speech this year..." I thought I saw him scowl, but when I turned back to him his face was resting the way it normally did. "Why don't you come with me and we can hang out the rest of the day? There's so much I want to tell you." I suggested already grabbing his hand.
   "Yeah okay let's go."

Y/n's POV

    I waited for Jayce to finish his speech smiling from the corner of the stage. I could see who I assumed was Viktor on the other side. From what I observed I don't think I had to worry about him, but soon it wouldn't matter. Clapping snapped me out of my thoughts and I quickly followed along smiling as Jayce walked over. "Hey you did good out there." I complimented patting his shoulder.

   "Thanks, so what do you want to see first?" Asked rubbing his hands together.

   I chuckled, "I'm not sure..." I grabbed the drink I set down on the small table, "figured that you might be thirsty though, here." I said handing a cup full of his favorite drink and another thing.

   "Oh thanks N/n." He said. He chuged it and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand an even bigger smile on his face.

   "Actually, come on, I think I saw something interesting out back." I said taking his hand. He didn't even question me, just followed me smiling. We got to the back door before he started to stumble.

  "Hey I'm feeling kinda dizzy" Jayce said leaning against the wall.

   "Maybe some fresh air will help." I suggested opening the back door and helping him through it.I looked around happy to see the carriage was where I left it. I looked back over when Jayce started to lean on me, chuckling I patted his back and started to walk to the carriage, "Come one lets go."

   "Wait," He said weakly pulling his head up, "where are we going?" Before I could answer he passed out. As carefully as I could I hauled him into the back of the carriages and climbing into the front snapping the reins, the horses pulling forward.

   "Don't worry, nothing will separate us ever again I made sure of it."

________________________________
Did they use carriages in arcane did they have cars cause I have no idea

Word count: 860