S3C12: Eighty Thousand Years

~Season 3 Theme~

Season 3 | Chapter 12

-Eighty Thousand Years-

Narrator POV

"Lisa, I think now would be a good time to call!" Chaeyoung's voice was pained as she got knocked back and stopped with a slide.

"I can't..." Lisa guards against focused and targeted shots aimed at her. "He won't let up and I can't get away!"

The girls were quickly overtaken and pushed back. The fight was getting harder and harder to keep up. Hits were landing on them and they were landing less. Lisa wasn't able to get her phone out to make the call for help, and they couldn't escape.

- -

"Jooheon, look out!" Minjoon yelled.

Jooheon moved just in time to escape the attack done by an ARU known as Prism. He dodges a few more times, escaping the thrown shards of crystallized light. Each one, just barely missing him.

"Great, Prism..." Minjoon said with a sigh.

"Can you read him?"

"Yeah, but he's stupid strong," Minjoon responded. "We're gonna have a really hard time."

Prism didn't let their conversation continue and went straight after them. They split up, Jooheon ducking and throwing a kick into his side. The kick barely affected him, and he blocked the oncoming attack from Minjoon. He grabbed Minjoon's arm and kicked him away, then threw a backhanded punch at Jooheon.

- -

The city was being destroyed more and more. A lot of places had been raised to the ground. The sky was still black. It was just chaos. The release of the Four Horsemen and the help of Lilith sped up the plan that Lucifer set out to accomplish. Many people locked themselves in their houses, apartments, and jobs in hopes that they would be passed up.

The goal of the five demons and the ones that Lucifer sent out, were to collect information on Y/n. They didn't care whether or not they actually knew anything. They were tortured and ultimately killed.

No real or helpful information was getting, they were just leaving a blood trail. One that would likely go unpunished due to who was leading them. Anyone fighting back would be dispatched, usually with ease. Leaving more dead.

- -

Not realizing the drop in temperature himself, War slowly made his way toward Hyunmin. Although he was Lucifer's right-hand man, Hyunmin knew there was no way that he would be able to keep up with him in a fight. Even so, he was prepared to do what he had to.

"You're lucky Lucifer likes you. I would kill you in a second. " War said coldly. "I don't know what he sees in you to begin with."

War reached out, nearly grabbed Hyunmin. War's hand was engulfed in blue flames and a wall of the flames grew between them. Y/n came through them and landed a hard, flame-covered punch on the face of War. The punch knocked him back a step and left him surprised. He quickly gained his stamina and threw a kick into Y/n's midsection, sending him into the wall.

"Well, well. I've struck gold!" War laughed. "Lucifer and Erobos will be pleased."

War set himself up to throw a harsh blow when his head was flung down and then flattened against the opposite wall. Hyunmin held his daughter tightly to soothe her fear, and Y/n was shaking off the body shot he was hit with. A bag dropped in front of him and he looked up to see the same hooded man that saved him in District 9".