S1E13: The Dragon of Seoul

[Intro]

Blue Embers: Season 1 Chapter 13

-The Dragon of Seoul-

Y/n POV

"Suga?!" I stammered out in a panic.

"Relax, I'm not going to expose you." He said as he sat down on the bench. "Come on, take off the mask, it's gotta be hot under there. I locked the entrance, so no one's gonna walk in."

I sighed and pulled off the mask, Suga's eyes widen as this is his first time seeing the crosses in my eyes. "How did you find out?"

"Honestly, I got kind of suspicious when we took care of Yeonghwan and his goons. You grabbed my hand before I had time to cool down." Suga started. "After that, I figured you would need more help than you led on. So, I followed you. Not constantly. Only a few times to your home, don't worry, I didn't spy on your code or anything."

"But how did you get it from that... unless..." I said trailing off.

"The way you changed after that call out video that Hellfire made," Suga answered. "It was subtle, but I could tell you were a bit more on edge. Then Adrian. I was actually in the store when you met him. The next aisle over, I wasn't actually following you, I just wanted a snack to eat while doing homework. I kept an eye on him because I wasn't sure of him. Turned out to be one hell of a guy. That relationship couldn't have been built in a day. I watched you kill that guy. You hit him so hard to start, it sounded like an explosion and he would have for sure landed out of the ring, but you stopped him and put him back in. You cared a lot about Adrian and I don't blame you for what you did, but that pretty much sealed it for me."

"Yeah, I guess that would kind of give it away... wouldn't it..." I said with a sigh.

"Look, Y/n, your secret's safe. I have every reason to believe you're a good person. I mean, you've been undercover this entire time at school and no matter how much those jerk offs fucked with you, you always stayed calm." Suga said. "I just want you to know that you have an ally."

"Thanks. That means a lot." I said looking in his direction.

"Anytime you need help, call me. I know you've been targeted by Lucifer's cronies. Do you even have any idea why he's after you?" He asked, curiously.

"No. Just that maybe it's because me and him were the first to awaken as ARUs in Korea," I answered honestly.

"There has to be more than that," he reasoned, heaving a sigh and resting his face on his interlocked fingers, just under the nose. "Well, if I happen across anything I'll let you know."

Suga then stood up from the bench.

"Don't go looking for trouble with Lucifer, Suga," I said sternly.

"I won't. I know for a fact you're the only person who even has a chance in dealing with him." He smirked back. "But that doesn't mean you have to do it yourself."

"Thanks. I'll try to remember that." I said with a small smile.

Suga began walking to the door as I slid the mask back onto my face when he turned back around.

"By the way, Locke's Sole is crystallized water. He pulls water out of the air and hardens it into crystals. I couldn't keep up, there were crystals coming from everywhere." Suga said before he turned and left the room.