S3C6: Mr. M

~Season 3 Theme~

Season 3 | Chapter 6

-Mr. M-

Lisa POV

The bruises... they're almost gone? Even as a normalem he heals faster than most. It's only been a couple days, and these were deep. The last case I've seen anything close to this took weeks.

"Is it still bad?" He asked. "It doesn't really hurt at all, now."

"No, it's actually almost completely healed. Look here." I cupped his cheeks in my hands and looked intently into his eyes. "Are you wearing your contacts?"

"No. I don't need them, I don't have my Sole." He responded.

"Are you sure?"

"I think I would remember shoving my finger into my eyes." He chuckled.

"You're a pain," I giggled back. "Your eyes are beautiful.

He looked shocked. He must not have expected it.

"Are you sure you want to go out today? You can rest more today if you want to."

"I think I'll go crazy if I don't get out for a little bit." He said, with a stretch. "Besides, we haven't really gone on a proper date."

"Now that you mention it, we really haven't. It's just been me staying over and watching movies together here." I recalled thoughtfully. "Did you have anything in mind?"

"I figured maybe just lunch and maybe some shopping?"

"That sounds fine to me. If you think of anything else we can add to it. I wanna have a fun day." I cheered. "Oh, I'm sorry, but I have to keep my phone on, I hope that's okay. I need to be reachable if my dad needs my help. There's been word that Lucifer has been active, lately."

"That's understandable. I mean, you are a member of the M family, after all."

"Yeah, but you don't need to worry. You just need to worry about healing and getting your Sole back. Then, if you want to help, you can." I smiled softly at him. "Maybe I can talk to my dad and see if you can help us officially."

"I don't think I have a choice but to help. I'm the one they're after, you know." He looked back to me. "I also don't think your dad would be open to having me on. Your family is pretty known for having no sympathy for Sole users."

"I'm sure he'll come around. He's stern and strict, but he's not unfair." I explained.

"I guess we'll see, then." He chuckled.

"Okay, I'm going to go get ready, I will be right back." I hopped up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

Y/n POV

I stretched as she disappeared from the doorway. I pulled myself from the bed to the mirror and checked my eyes.

Nope, still no crosses. But the bruises have healed almost completely. I don't really feel them now at all. Here I thought puberty would be the weirdest thing my body would go through...

"What about that new place that just opened up in town?" Lisa asked as she appeared back around the corner. "I'll buy, don't worry. Daddy gave me his card and told me if we want to use it for food or shopping, we could."