15. I'd Rather Die

Comment

Not Edited! Sorry

------------------

Here I am, in a laundry room, with my 'alive' mother. How do I feel you ask? Well try,

confused,

worried,

scared, 

and

want to cry and just hug her  in person. That's the emotions and feeling I am feeling at this very moment. Maggia aka my mom, was getting out me some clothes from the laundry room for me to wear. I don't know why but I feeling like they should have just gotten machines and did their laudry, becuase what I am seeing in front of my eyes is like torture. 

Women scrubbing and using sceneted soaps, washing clothes with their bare hands, and who the hell didn't make them just put the clothes in the washer and dryer. 

"Here you go." The chirpy voice of Maggie aka Mom, handed me a soft clothed clothes to wear. "You can change in the room right there." she said pointing at a room by the 'washing station'.

I, still confused, look back at my momand make my way ot the room I was supposed to be changing in. I open the door, and it was a small room with two bunk beds, and a candle light flickering, I go by the candle to see what I was actually wearing. It was a simple long white dress, then I had a green piece od dress to it, but the green part was more lighter than the white one. Which one was I supposed to put on first?

I guess the white one you wear first and then the green one? Whatever, I quickly put it on, and fold my pj's. I turn around and open the door when the first person I see, smiling is Logan, with his hands in the position of knocking on the door, on my forhead. 

"Oh Lord, you scared  me, I was going to knock on your head!" he said laughing, in his calm British accent. 

"Sorry." I ignored him, and made my way around him. I heard footsteps by myself and when I took a slide glance I saw Logan walking right by me.

"You look beautiful." he whispered to me, then that stupid feeling in my stomach arose. 

He walked more faster and came infront of my way. I clutch on my clothes, and grit my teeth. 

"Here i'll take care of those." he said taking my clothes. Then hell broke loose. 

"Oh, My Lord! What have you done? A sin! A sin! I will be gravely in punishment once Master hears about this!" An middle-age woman in a servant outfit says to me. everyone just looks at the clothes in Logan's hands. 

"I'm sure the brat can do some work." I say to the lady, who after I said too, fainted in disbelief, and was going to fall to the ground, but  was saved form falling  by another woman. 

"What is this 'brat' meaning you say." Maggie asked, trying so hard to hold back her laugh.

"I'll tell you later." I say smiling a ther and leaving. I went into to the halls, which I never, ever, know where is where. But I did this so I can have some alone time. 

 I get out o the luandry room and make my way to figuring out where to go in this maze of a castle. Somethings are never too old to recognize?

"You know, I was thinking a crytal blue might be pretty on you.It'll even match my suit." Logan said, gracefully walking along with me. 

I stopped and he just kept on walking talking about how everything was going to go perfect. He suddenly realised I wasn't alking and looked back at me. 

"Is anything wrong?" Logan asked, worried. 

"Who the hell are you?" I asked with such venom. 

"Excuse me.' he reacted, suprised.

"I said, who. The Hell. Are. You?" I said repeating it again. 

One thing that didn;t changed about him was his ego, and when a stingy sensation burned my cheeks, that concluded that this is the Logan I knew. I cold hearted monster.

"I've been nice to you, and all I'm getting from you is rudeness. I haven't waited all my life for you, just so you can just muniplate me!" Logan barks at me. 

All his life, Wow, he calls two-hundred and fifty something , all his life! All his life he's been repenting over the death over Anna, and now he's saying these feebles to me. 

"When are you going to stop?" I asked him.

"That was the limit." He said with his raging voice. I see his eyes, and they didn't change to blood red, as they usually did when he used to get mad. What's going on?

He yanks my arm, with a light force, not the huge force he normally puts on his grip. He drage me around , here and there. he finally comes upon a room, and pushes me, landing myslef on the bed.

"I don't know why you are making this hard for me." he states, floding his arms.

"Hard on you? I still don't know why I'm here? I don't know where I am?" I snapped. 

He walks toward me and leans right to my face,"You're here because it's been five years since I've looking for my soulmate. The only one that can make me part of the Court. I've been searching everywhere in Shadowland, very corner for you. And I finally found you." he said carressing my cheeks. 

Five years? Shadowland? 

Oh.My.God.

"You're the one made for me." Logan said leaning more into me. Putting his arms around me. 

The feeling still gives me the chills, but there's one thing I don't feel from him.

Fear.

For the first time I don't feel fear from him. 

"Anna,"- Logan said whispering to me,"I still remember the day I saw you. You were a little of a rebel, but when those gurads whipped, I swore the minute I transform into a full-blood, I'll kill each and one of them. No one hurts the the person who is my everything."

The vision where I saw Anna, being lined up in chains, and those security guards, and then Logan appearing. 

A servat came in and said something to Logan in an another language, Logan replied to him, and the servant left.

"I need to be present somewhere, but when I come back, I need to take you somewhere." He said, kising my forehead, an dthen leaving. 

Logan is not a full-blood. 

He hasn't drank blood from his soulmate.

He is not a vampire. 

I am Anna. 

The mirror  took me back to the time before Logan got turned into a full-blood. I am in the mis 1800's. 

The only thing that coming to my mind is, Why did the mirror take me back? Was this a second chance?

A second chance for what?