5. Duel.

------------------------

My head was getting dizzy and everything around me was spinning. I was losing balance and floundering on the sidewalks.

 I kept on tripping. I gave up trying to control my body, and began to fall backward. But, I was caught with Logan's arms around my head and waist. 

"Why are humans so clumsy?" Logan sighed. 

I didn't even remember him, or even took the comment, because by then blackness took over me. 

-----

I was in a bed, I felt like I was on cloud nine, because this bed was so relaxing and good calm bed. The bed molded my body, and the silk blanket kept me warm. I kept telling myself that I had to wake up one way another. Wait wasn't I at my mom's grave, then how did I.....

I bolted waking up, disoriented. I was in a huge room. This  whole room can fit my apartment. Main color was red, and really royal. There was a fireplace at the rear corner of the room. By the bricked, and marbled fireplace, was a huge chair, and a shadow crept in it. 

I saw a pair of violet eyes. I gasped because really, it creeps me out. 

"Nice to see that you are awake, Ariella." He said in a cold, British accent. Shivers were running down my spine.

"Where am I?" I commanded.

As usual, Logan was silent. Didn't even utter a word, and not even breathing! Two can play this game, so I got up and walked straight to giant double doors, which seem to be the exit. 

Cold hand intertwines with my hands, and the visions come again.

It was a big festival, with people rejoicing everywhere. Lavish ballroom,  with the elegant decoration. Elderly men talking about politics, elderly woman comparing their expensive jewelry. Then with each and every one of them, there are about looking 16-18-year-old girls, dressed in plaid white ballroom dresses with different color sashes around their waste. Why were they wearing the same outfits, wasn't this a ball? 

A trumpet plays a royal tune, and descending down from the staircase was Logan. He was dressed in a fine tailored blue suit, with a gold sash around his hip, then straight up to the chest, and a red clock, with silver boarders. 

You can tell he wasn't that humbly to be here. I could hear the music. All the girls ( who weren't wearing the same ballgowns) were asking him for dances. One by one he was denying every request.

A girl with light brown wavy hair, in the same white ballgown dress, but with a red sash around her wait, and diamond earring, was serving to some pre-adult guys. One guy was staring at her back and was telepathically trying to zip down the back of her dress. She wasn't noticing, because she didn't feel the cold air meeting her almost naked back.

I so wanted so bad to go up to the guy and slap him. But Logan appeared in front of the girl. And offered a hand to dance. She was shocked at first, but he whispered something in her ear, and she nodded. 

Logan gave a death glare to the guy who was telepathically zipping down the dress of that girl's dress.  Logan took the girl to the dance floor, right behind her so no one would see her bare back. She still did not notice. Everyone was staring at them, some shocked, some jealous, some amused, and couple of them happy.

He put his hands on her waist, and bumped her right into him, so she was mere inches away from his face. She hesitantly put her hands on his shoulder. Logan delicately reached for the zipper on her back, and was pulling it up. You can tell the girl was shocked that she didn't even notice, by her body language.