21. Mirror, Mirror, and Tests.

Soooo sorry for the lat uodate. had alot of thigns going on, and I'm so sorry, I'm trying to end the book before June starts! 

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

Recap:

“You guys know each other?” Cassie asked, confused.

“He’s the reason why I failed in life.” I said, looking straight into ‘Professor’ eyes.

---------------------------------------

"So Mr. Smerz, have the school board really got you fired from the loads of complaints from student's parents?" I asked the my craggy old English III Honors teacher. 

"What a pleasure to see you to Mrs. Sterling, still in situations you can't get out of, heh?" Mr. Smerz asked. 

"How did he fail you in life?" Cassie asked. 

"He failed me in English, so basically my life, because he knew how hard I was working to get a decent full scholarship to a university." I snapped. 

Mr.Smerz motioned his hands inward to his abandoned house. We walk in and the smell is worse. It smelt like opening a book from a library shelf, that has never been touched for decades. 

"That was your problem Mrs. Sterling, for not having an eloquent form of respect toward your class." Mr.Smerz said. 

"Mr.Sm-"

"My name is Albert, state your purpose for the uncoincidental visit." he said harshly. 

Now I remember why I never paid a heed of attention in his classes. 

"Professor Albert, we are here to seek help from you to find Elle Strana." Cassie explained to him. He had this amusement in his eyes, and looked at me. He shakes his head slightly, and disappeared out of nowhere. 

"Where'd he go?" I said, shocked. Looking in every direction for him. 

"He does that frequently, probably in his study or lab to get something." Cassie said, as she picked up a book and started reading it. Wish he couldn't have done that while teaching, just disappearing out of nowhere. Something crossed through my mind, that was giving me unexplainable truth. 

"Cassie, If Mr.Smerz is Albert, then what was he doing in the mortal world?" I questioned. 

"I was, you can say, observing you, Mrs. Sterling." Albert said as he came in holding item wrapped around a cloth. He lied it against a wooden table, and started saying some chants to it. 

The item was instantly unwrapped by itself, and the item revealed to be a golden framed mirror shining bright as ever. The mirror was glowing blue from the mirror reflection. 

"How's the mirror supposed to help me find Elle Strana?" I asked. 

"Well-" 

"Wait is this kind the mirror that Belle has in the Beauty and Beast?" I interrupted Albert. He gives me this,'Are you kidding me look.' But I shrug it off. 

"As I was saying, this is a mirror, if you look upon too it, it shows you wherever you say you want to see." Albert showed us. 

"For example, Albert, the wizard." he looked in the mirror, and the mirror made a color change to bronze gold to purple, and when Albert showed us the mirror, nothing came up. 

All this way, just to look at a princess framed mirror that had nothing to help to find Elle Strana. 

"Professor, what is the reason for the color change?" Cassie asked.