3. Friends Forever?

Logan was not in school. Probably ditched school. I got a detention for tomorrow for not 'taking my responsibility' as a Welcoming Committee member. After four hours of endless lectures, painfull laps of running, and dozens of homework, I finally got out of school.

Cole was supposed to be my ride back home, but when I was about to make up a lame excuse for not going with him, he said his parents wanted him to meet them at their offices.

Weird, because his parents never really liked Cole involved in politics, that's why he always came over to my town-house to play video games or watch a movie.  

I was thinking how will I tell him about my situation. Logan who is a demon, more than a demon.

Can't believe I encountered with one, which did turn out to be a pain in the....

Breath in and out, in.. and out.

I whistle to a taxi and show him the back of the note that contained the address. The taxi driver's eyes widen and glances up to me then the note. I clear my throat, and he says....

"Miss, are you sure that this is the address to where you want to go?" The taxi driver asked me. You could tell he was in his late fifties. His deep, dull voice was enough to talk about.

"I believe so," I said with a tiny smile.

"Come on in." He replied back to me.

I stared at my heavy backpack, I knew that I will have to do some work when I get there eventually, so I decided to do my homework.

I finish up my homework, most of the homework was writing and explain rational questions, and the rest studying. I'll do the studying before I go to sleep.

The car finally stops. I arrive at my destination, more like the entrance to hell. I was pretty sure we weren't in Chicago anymore. I get out of the taxi and look at the place.

My jaw dropped because one word to describe this place/mansion/castle was: Royalty. I mean the color of the building was light brown, while the royal blue color was draping along the big columns, all the way through the place. It was high as like the half of Burg Khalifa. (a/n the world's biggest building.)

I heard someone clear their throat. Right, forgot to pay the taxi driver. I turn back and give him the money, and a 'Thank you'. As I see the taxi reversing and going out of the driveway, the driveway was completely fourteen miles long, with a fountain that looks like a mermaid/women in middle.

I suddenly forgot about the timing and looked at the watch. It was exactly 2:54. Six minutes left. I quickly scurry inside and knock on the huge golden doors. 

I waited for ten seconds, no answer, no butler, or even a maid/servant. Maybe I came to the wrong place. I took a deep breath, and muttered, " Can't even give a right address. Oh well, time to go." 

With that, I took a step, and then stopped from a sudden noise. The golden doors opened, with no one behind it. Nice, he got magic doors.

A thought from my mind came. It was that were there more vampires here, in this mansion. It could probably fit a whole army of them.

"Hello," I said loudly. My voice echoed through the whole building. No response. I walked into the mansion. I could see my reflection underneath me because of the marble-stoned flooring. 

A giant two-way staircase made the entrance like an 'ooh' and 'ah' response to it. The main colors were white, beige, royal purple, and blue. Fits the whole royal theme I guess. 

Is Logan some type of prince, or a spoiled brat from a rich dad. Spoiled brat from a rich dad, is final. 

 I go further into the mansion and kept saying 'Hello' here and then. When I think I supposed I was in the second-floor hallway, I was hearing a familiar tune.