7. My Guardian Angel

---------------------------------------------------------

I came back to my state, to stare no other than Logan. he had a confused look on his face. He opened his mouth and said to me the words that I would never expect from coming out of this guy's mouth.

"Are you OK?" He asked. I gasped and was also shocked. Shocked from the vision I saw and gasped because I just realized that Logan and I somehow have a connection together.

I get up abruptly, leaving him off balance, but he caught himself up. His eyes turned to green, and I hastily packed up my walking.

I slammed open the double doors of the exit and found Cole leaning against his car, on his phone. He seemed worried. I was thinking so much, that I didn't even notice that I tripped and fell to the floor.

Arms were around my shoulders to help me get up.

"REALLY ARI YOU COULDN'T WALKED MORE FASTER IT WASN'T LIKE I WAS GOING WITHOUT YOU?" he said to me, in an angry tone.

" Sorry," I whispered.

He helped me up and started walking while helping me walk. A huge burst of pain exploded in my left knee, and I almost fell to the ground again, but luckily grabbed by Cole.

"What's wrong Ari." he asked.

" My left knees are exploding inside," I said.

" I'm sorry what?" he asked confused.

"I meant that my left knee is killing me," I said.

"Here let me check," he said in a worried voice.

He helped by lifting my left knee up and took off my black boots. He pulled the jean of my left leg until he reached my knees.

The result was a big puddle of my own blood. I quickly put my jeans down, because I knew how Cole reacted when he sees blood.

"We need to get you to the hospital." he quickly said.

I nodded. Cole got up and picked me up bridal style. The pain kept on getting worse. Whimpering, I began to cry. Cole set me in the front seat and met my eyes. He gently wiped the tears that were going down my cheeks.

"I should never see tears in these eyes, I should see only me; my reflection. To tell you that I care." Cole sweetly said.

"Do you actually pay attention in American Lit. Cole?" I giggled.

"Well, u-um yeah." He shyly responded.

The engines start, and the car moves. I don't know why but I feel I should stop the car, and go back inside.

I couldn't still believe what I had seen in the vision, me, I was the girl who always around Logan in the visions?

The rain starts to pour. It felt like a drab day already. I feel touch by my hand, "We're here." Cole says.

I give him a smile. We park in the hospitals' lot, and Cole gently takes me out of the car, putting me on a wheelchair. I tug at his sweatshirt.

"What?" He asked.

I pull his chin down, and pull him sideways, and give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks," I whisper.

"What are friends for?" he joked.

-----------

"Well, I'll have to prescript you with painkillers. Have 1 every 7 hours, and in about a week you'll be alright," said Dr. Smith in a dull voice.    I had to get a cast from to my knee till ankle. Cole was outside because he hates hospitals and human flesh