42. Goodbye - Part 1

SORRRRYYYY!!

I know two months of  promising an update and then not updating makes me some sort of writer bully, but hey enjoy this one. I hope it's worth the wait. 

READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

-------

Chp. 40 - Recap. ( The convo between Ariella and Logan)

----

“Will you promise me something?” Logan said, side glancing to me. He stood with many secrets on his shoulder. I didn’t know what to expect, and more than that, I don’t know if I will handle it. But then again, what haven’t these last couple have weeks given me?

“Anything.” I said after a moment.

“You can’t say anything until I’m done. Because I wanna tell you everything, and why I’m in a such hurry to be King, only if you understand and hear every word that comes out of me today, at this moment.” Logan bluntly said.

“I promise.” I said. I was hesitant, his word’s were scaring me, and I don’t know if I could take what he’ll say to me at all. But I have to be brave.

“I was a complete different person before I had become a full-blood.” Logan began with a soft voice.

“I know.” I said bluntly. The mirror swap made me see the old Logan. Nice, caring, and believe it or not, somewhat of a freely minded person.

“My father always told me that the first time he met my mother, it was a different feeling when he saw her. He was used to seeing new people and meet new faces everyday. Then he met my mom, and he spotted something different in her. He said one day I would have the same feeling.  At first I didn’t understand, but then I met you.” Logan said with his eyes not leaving mine.

“More precisely when I met Anna.” And when he said her name he gritted his teeth. As though saying her name was painful for him. I didn’t know why he was telling me this now, and why it was important at the very moment. It was simply irrelevant, but I said nothing to let him continue.

“I first saw her when there was a village kidnapping. It was a long time ago in Shadowland, and it’s banned now there, partially because I said so, but at the time castle guards would go into villages and take the girls there for them to be maids or slaves to the Vampire Kingdom.” He explained.

Then I froze, because I remember getting the exact vision about it. Anna tied with few other girls, and her rebelling and standing up by using her voice. Then she faints and Logan catches her.

“When I saw her rebel and say strong words, there was something different about her and I was soon very attracted to her at that very moment.” He said while getting lost in thought. I knew he was having flashbacks of his own.

“Logan,-”

“Elle Strana’s legend of her putting upon the curse to the group of humans that seeked her for wealth was true. She did turn them to vampires. And that same group killed all of its human friends as soon as they got back to their village. That is what how the legend and stories of how vampires started had begun. It’s true.” he said.