25. Finally, the Light.

Recap:

"What are you going to do?" Rose asked. 

"Crash a royal vampire wedding." I said. 

---------

...and then I ran. I ran in an excess speed that I felt like I would outrun a cheetah. Afterall, I was getting my love back no matter what. I ignore the words Rose was saying to me behind me me. My focus right now was stopping the wedding. I don't care what everyone think of me running in the hallway and receiving stares from other servant sand maids. 

"MISS STERLING, HELP!" I heard Rose say. 

Help? What possible would she need my help for? I slow my speed a little and look back. There she was. Rose being grabbed by the hair, head up, and a knife right by her throat. This was bad. I see the person who was holding the knife. It was Daniel. 

"Daniel, what are you DOING!" I yelled to him. 

"Take one more sprint toward that alter  Ariella, and her death will come to her." He said, giving a more tight grip to Rose, making her squeal. 

The maids and servants were all gasping and screaming because then the gremlins came into the hallway behind Daniel, while he was trying to kill Rose. They kept on coming and pouring into the hallway. 

"Don't do anything like that Daniel, leave her, don't hurt her." I demanded. 

"Ariella, your clearly don't understand what I'm capable of. This is nothing, have been doing this since a very early age." he said, with a little guilt in his voice.

"But what does Rose have to do with this?" I asked. 

"Nothing, but I  know you. You won't let someone take an innocent person life away." he stated. 

"What are you even doing here?" I asked him. 

"Could ask the same Ariella." he said. 

"I'm here to save Logan." I answered. 

"Don't even ponder about saving him, you're late. He'll be married to the mirror impostor and he'll die." Daniel said, gripping more onto the knife.

I didn't even take a step back or forward, I just was walking towards them, with my hand up, making me look like I surrendered, when in mind that was exactly the thing. 

"Just leave her." I said to him. 

He looked at me, and the was kept on playing with the knife in his hands. Rose squealed again, and my nerves were jumping just to go up and save her. But it was too  risky, if I go, he won't think twice about killing her. 

"Fine," he finally said, adding, "but only on one condition." he said. 

"What." I snapped. He already ask for myself, what else did he want?!

"To drink your blood." he said, with a dead serious face on him. 

This was the most scariest thing after I had known vampires had existed that they would drink blood, and anyone's blood. I never experienced it, but I saw in those vampire movies where the girl screams to her death while the birds fly off the tree. 

Now, the birds were definitely going to fly from the tree. 

"Fine, leave her. Now." I said. 

He had an amused yet shocked expression on his face. He pulls the knife away from Rose's neck and leaves the grip on her hair. Rose stumbles but catches her balance. She looked scared and frightened. 

"Rose go somewhere safe, and don't come back, Okay?" I said to her. She nodded and left. I heard her footsteps slowly leaving the rear end of the hallway, until I couldn't hear them anymore. My heart started beating rapidly, and it wasn't helping me either.