24. Breakfree

"Hey! Ouch!" I hissed. I was thrown into the cellular. What surprised me the most is that there was even spaces in this mountain. 

The truth?

After Elle Strana has told me half, and I say half of the truth, she yells for her guard (which are the gremlins) and  order to take me to the dungeon.

As they were dragging me to the dungeon, I realized that where she is, cannot not be a mountain.

It wasn't a mountain, is just a magical disguise as Elle Strana's domain. I look back back at the gremlin who had petrifying looking eyes and teeth. But what can you say? No one is ugly. The gremlin wipes what seem to be boogers coming out of his nose, and snorts back up the remaining, while the  booger covered hand to his shirt. 

"Raaaah!" it barks at me, while pointing inside the cellular. He was telling me to stay here. As you can notice this gremlin cannot talk. I guessed this one was a mute one. 

I look around the cellular and it seems the surrounding was grey brick walls, and darkness. it was pitch black, and the only light source was the moon cascading down on one of the broken brick, that was not in my reach. I slump against the wall, and slowly fall to the ground. 

I'm weak.

I'm lost. 

I'm confused. 

I'm.......

shattered. Inside & out.

I re-memorize the things Elle Strana says to me. How I got Anna's heart inside me. I put my right hand on my heart. I feel it thumping against my chest. I had a heart transplant? Wouldn't I know that I had one. I mean there must have been stitches, check-up, and records of me having one, right?

Was there anything else about me that I was unaware of? Was there anything left for me?

I couldn't say or think about anything  right now. My mind is shuns, and my thoughts are lost. Just like my reason to live, they have got nothing. Just all of it is blank. 

I put my head up against the wall, and close my eyes. It had been ages for me just to feel the relaxtion, but no safeness and warmth around me. 

"Pssst." A sound said. 

I ignored it, maybe it was the gremlin eating boogers again. Great! Now how am I supposed to the  get that picture out of my head?! I blank my head from all of the worries, and try to think. 

I had to come up with something to save Logan. I can't just give up, due to the fact that I am kept with Elle Strana. She gave me a choice, but that shouldn't be called a choice, but sacrifice. 

Another sacrifice.

You know the saying,'You don't live life until you know what sacrifice is defined.'

"Pssst." The sound comes back again.

"Who's there?" I respond. I looked every corner of the cellular, there was no heck of a reason there would be someone there. I lean back against the wall, and my lid close by themselves. I rub my arm, due to the fact that the cellular in indeed really chilly. 

"Miss Sterling is it a habit of yours to sleep while I am trying to get you attention?" A familiar voice says to me. 

"Albert?" I said. I looked around once again and didn't know how possible he can be here at the moment. 

"Sshh." Albert said again, still not knowing where he is. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You'll get the gremlins suspicious." he argued.