34. Come by Fire, Come by me.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, I went camping, and wish I just never went!

I was supposed to make this chapter longer, but when the news hit to me like two hours ago that my cousin ( who is eight/half months preggers) is in labour!!!! And my other one just found out she pregnant!!! Something tells me i'm gonna be a cool aunt!

So I wanted to share my happiness in my writing, as you’ll see, and enjoy :)

ANSWER ANY QUESTION I GIVE YOU IN THE END!

----------

Recap:

------

“So before I do anything to you, I’m going to ask you this one more time, Ariella Sterling.” Logan whispered, “Do you love me?”

Just seeing him like that ached my heart, and it was making me have tears in my eyes. I can’t do this anymore. I want to give up. I want to just forget all about this and wake-up, imagining all of this as a dream. I want to not fall in love with anyone, and I don’t........ I want to be alone all my life.

But no. This is reality and there are many people who are out there.

“Yes or No.” Logan asked, impatiently.

I couldn’t have ever wondered in my life on what I was about to say.

-------

I sat quiet and just look at him in a gaze. He was really close to me and I could figure that he could hear my own heartbeat. I close my eyes bring my forehead forward to him, so our foreheads were together.

The cold skin comes in contact with mine, and my brain just freezes. I wrap my arms around Logan’s shoulder and bring him forward to me.  We stay still in that positions for minutes. In the back of my mind I go through every gaze, every touch, and every feeling I have had with Logan.

I open my eyes and bring back my head I was about to say something when the visions came back.

--

It was a bloodbath. Blood everywhere. Deep, bold, and excruciating red colored  blood everywhere. On the wall, the floor, and even the ceiling, blood dripping, smushed, and spreaded like a pool.. The scent hits my nose, and even though I’m covering it, It still didn’t leave my nostrils. I don’t recognize this place. I’ve never been here, but it was in my vision, and as always any visions always have meaning behind them.

It was a long hallway from where I was. I took every step really worried and afraid. It was then when  I felt as I stepped on something squishy. I look down and see a lifeless body Cole, he was lied dead on the floor, and blood was still oozing on the floor.

I gasp in shock, and bend down to him. I shake Cole, but nothing seemed to work. He was still blinking, but he didn’t see me, or hear me. Again in the visions I was unable to speak. I grab his head carefully and place it on my lap.

Me eyes pour out crying. These are my worst fears since the beginning, losing a loved one. I wipe the blood that was on his forehead, and then he stopped blinking, and started off. I kept on shaking him, yelling, and crying, but nothing worked he was gone, and that was too it, he was gone.

You should never play with a witch Sterling, a voice boomed through the hallway.  

My eyes were sore from all the tears but I can see a black figure at the very end of the hallway. The figure was walking gracefully, but in a sinister way, with a wicked laugh with every step.

It will only add more salt to your wounds. The voice said again as it was coming again. The clicking of her black boots, and the smirk playing across her face, and most of all the eyes that radiate with anger.