30. The Dark Is Too Hard To Beat.

Hey guys so as promised in the last chapter, the minute I get 20 votes, this chapter will be updated. Your prayers are answered, and I'm going to sleep. I have surgery tomorrow, and the painkillers are taking so much effect!!!!! Oh well, 

Enjoy!!

-Aysha :D 

------

“L-Logan?” I sobbed out. He slowly forms a smile on his face and plants a feather like kiss on  my forehead.

The mask falls to the ground and I immediately embrace in Logan’s arms. He nuzzles his face by my neck and buries his head by my collar bone.  He put his arms around my waist and I take in the missing passion I was missing.

“Stand still.” He whispers in my ears. It tickles my neck.

He makes a tight grip to me. Due to his vampire speed we shift from the Masquerade Ball to outside of the ballroom. It was a chilly night and the moon was full. The inhuman speed did hitch up my breathing, but at the end it was all worth it. I move my head to his chest where his heart is. I listen to the melody of his beating heart.

Thump, Beat. Thump, Beat. Thump, Beat.

“Ariella.” Logan says.

I look up and see his eyes that just take my breath away from the very start.

“You found me.” I said.

He kisses my cheeks and says, “I always know wherever you are just by your heartbeat.”

“You’re here.” I say, hoping I wasn’t dreaming. I started sniffing, holding back tears. I just couldn’t believe it, I knew it that he was real. I move hair from his eyes and touch his endless beauty of face. Then I trace my hand through his face. His eyelids, his cheeks, down to his light pink lips.

Logan took my hands and kissed the tips of my fingers.

“What happened after I left?” I asked. Logan freezes and gives me a look that brings news that might shock me.

“No one remembers you.” He said.

“What?” I said. Getting out of the embrace. The news hits me, and it crazies  up my mind.   Everybody is forgetting me, and don’t remember me?

“That’s why I have come here to you.” Logan started to say.

“Fo what?” I questioned.

“To tell you that I am gradually  losing memories of you.”

His voice becomes faint whispers. He was saying how he was going to handle this.I was listening to the thunders of the sky and the night clouds covering the bright full moon. A drop of rain lands on my cheeks. It was overran by my tears.  

Logan kept on talking and talking and how everybody was forgetting about me. Kate doesn’t remember who I am, just remember Luke and their unborn child that is in her womb. Cassie forgot the whole journey we had been through when I was in Shadowland, and even in the mortal world.

Logan kept on talking, and I stood quiet. Then he told me that he loved. That everything was going to be fine, and that he would think of a  plan.  

“Logan, shut UP!” I angrily snapped.

Logan stopped talking and gave me a confusing look. It began raining. The rain was really cold.

“Are you okay?” Logan asked, worriedly.

Everything he told me, the things that were happening, the incident that people are having, everything he is telling me. But did he one ask that what happened to me? Did he knew that I was on the verge of choosing on crossing to the bridge, to the light?